Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4282 replies   675829 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 10 months ago
Heidi's Dclone will be SCL NA August 27, 2023 10:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Please note that sometimes Heidi will set the timer without changing the region or server. I will try to keep and eye out, but as of now it's SCL NA.
SCL NA it is!

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
Heidi's 2nd Dclone will be non ladder

SC NL NA[August 28, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

I've spent the last 6 hours in Europe, and DClone spawned like 10 times (SCL). Someone in EU might have been doing crazy SoJ handling.
Does anyone know anything about it?

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

ShadowHeart 2193Moderator

Europe PC
For what it's worth, noone at D2R Clone Hunters seem to know anything about it either, so it's likely an effort by a group or person who doesn't want anyone to know about it.

There was a period of around a week (IIRC) back in June/July when there were multiple fast unannounced walks every day on EU during that span. Noone knew anything about it then either. It stopped as suddenly as it had begun.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Asia SCL just progressed to 4/6. Don't know if it will walk soon or later.

It has progressed to 5/6

It walked

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
According to a member of Heidi's entourage, Jonas.

"We (Heidi) are going live August 30, 2023 9:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. tonight for 2 clones"

I will try to post the region and time if I'm able. I live in the Tampa Bay area in Florida, and we're experiencing some nasty weather that's causing intermittent power outages.

The link to Heidi's stream is posted below.

https://www.twitch.tv/heidiplaysdiablo

I will try to watch and update it.

I won't be able to complete any trades due to vacation between June 10 and July 7.

Thanks for understanding and good luck hunting!

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
SnowSnow wrote: 10 months ago
I will try to watch and update it.
Something to consider. Jonas has his own streaming site. When he's posted "We are going live" it usually turns out he's referring to a Heidi stream, but it's possible he's going to be the actually streamer. So just in case, here's his link. I think you already know how much fun it is to track Heidi's D-Clones. :D

Any uppdates on this?
Goggen wrote: 10 months ago
Any uppdates on this?
They are both offline at the moment. Plus, Heidi has a tendency of running late.

I won't be able to complete any trades due to vacation between June 10 and July 7.

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
Heidi it is. He just started his stream.

Heidi — Today August 30, 2023 9:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

@everyone Going live now!

Heidi is streaming at the moment but he hasn't yet set his D-Clone timer.

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
Heidi it is. He just started his stream.

Heidi — Today August 30, 2023 9:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

@everyone Going live now!

First D-clone is SCNL NA in 11 minutes

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
[s]Heidi's 2nd D-Clone is SCL NA

August 31, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
[/s]

In typical Heidi fashion it spawned 16 minutes late. :D

Heidi's 2nd D-Clone is SCL NA

August 31, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
You got everything masterfully covered as always. Time for me to hit the sheets.

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
SnowSnow wrote: 10 months ago
Heidi's 2nd D-Clone is SCL NA

You got everything masterfully covered as always. Time for me to hit the sheets.
Thanks for being for offering to step in.

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
Looks like Heidi is back!

SCL and SCNL DCLONES!

Host: Heidi

Stream Starts Around: August 31, 2023 9:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region: TBD, but probably NA

Heidi will be doing one SCL and one SCNL DCLONE during his stream today.

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
Heidi's first D-Clone will be...

SCNL NA : August 31, 2023 10:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
Heidi's second Clone will be at

SCL NA : September 1, 2023 12:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SCL NA it is!!

mhlg 1029

Americas PC
This is unexpected, but then it's Heidi.

SCL and SCNL DCLONES!

Host: Heidi

Stream Starts Around: September 4, 2023 7:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region: TBD, but probably NA

Heidi will be doing one SCL and one SCNL DCLONE during his stream today. Follow along in

Non Ladder Clone will be September 4, 2023 8:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Ladder Clone will be September 4, 2023 10:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Right here, buddy! My hours, I'm in! :P

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...