Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4223 replies   651549 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1720Moderator

Europe PC
mhlg wrote: 10 months ago
HCL Walk

Stream Starting: Sunday, May 28, 2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

The event stream will take place on Sunday, May 28th at 20:00 CEST.
We will announce Realm and Exact Spawn Time during the stream.
This will give all of you the time to prepare.

https://www.twitch.tv/Niarchist (German/French/English)

https://www.twitch.tv/alexandrebackes ( ... e/English)

https://www.twitch.tv/geritzockt (German/English)

https://www.twitch.tv/Metal_fingerss
These streams are live for the upcoming HCL walk, the region should be announced in ~30 minutes (and the walk is supposedly 30 minutes after that - i.e., in 1 hour from now).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
I know there is a stream atm, and there is supposed to be a Dclone walk on HCL.
I believe that I understand when it will happen. But do anyone know where? (I am not able to watch the stream unfortunately)

Europe PC
Woylor wrote: 10 months ago
I believe that I understand when it will happen. But do anyone know where? (I am not able to watch the stream unfortunately)
The region will be announced soon, in like ~5 minutes. As I mentioned above ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
And just as I posted that, the region has been announced.

The HCL walk will be on EU.

The walk will be at 2023-05-28T19:55:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~29 minutes)

ShadowHeart wrote: 10 months ago
Woylor wrote: 10 months ago
The region will be announced soon, in like ~5 minutes. As I mentioned above ;)
Thank you, and Sorry I started to write my message before yours poped up but pressed enter after :S (a bit distracted from the computer that's all)

Europe PC
2x SCL DCLONE
2023-05-29T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~2 hours)
2023-05-29T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~3 hours)
Region : TBD 10 mins before walk time
Host : 크리티컬딜러 (CDGames)

He's not live yet but you can find his channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/@cdgamess

ShadowHeart wrote: 10 months ago
2x SCL DCLONE
2023-05-29T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~2 hours)
2023-05-29T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (in ~3 hours)

He's not live yet but you can find his channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/@cdgamess
Which region?? I'm jonesin'! The Korean voice is soothing but I can't understand any of it D:
(2mins 'til walk time)
1st walk Asia walked

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Asian streamer so the server should be Asia.
The chance to not be Asia is as big as the chance to get 20/20/10 Anni :D

Relax and have fun!

Europe PC
He announced it rather late :(
But Asia is usually a good guess for Korean streamers, as mockingbirdreal said.

Yes, managed to get in on time, but didn't want to make assumptions on region.

Europe PC
Asia SCL in ~4 minutes

Europe PC
2 x SCL DCLONE
Host : 신비 (Support : 까리하게한잔)
Region : ASIA
- 2023-05-31T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
- 2023-05-31T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

2 x SCL DCLONE
Host : 엔젤(D2R_Angel) (Support : 그냥고요, 한결)
Region : TBD on Stream
- 2023-06-03T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
- 2023-06-03T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia, SC, NL at 5/6, camp quick!

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 813

Americas PC
SnowSnow wrote: 10 months ago
Don't forget to bring food and water. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
I checked the tracker before farming and saw it recently updated at 4/6 so I entered Asia and soon it moved to 5/6. I thought it would jump sooner, but I guess not. Food and water might not be a bad idea. :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
I checked the tracker before farming and saw it recently updated at 4/6 so I entered Asia and soon it moved to 5/6. I thought it would jump sooner, but I guess not. Food and water might not be a bad idea. :D
maybe some beer :)
val46 wrote: 10 months ago

maybe some beer :)
.. or some beer crates. Suppose he will spawn shortly after I went offline.

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!

mhlg 813

Americas PC
Asian server D-clones can pop in minutes or hours and without knowing who's selling Sojs or a stream to follow there's really no way to tell for certain.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Europe PC
There's going to be a bit of a SCL dclone walk bonanza tomorrow....

11 x SCL DCLONE (possibly 12)
Time : Every 20 minutes starting 2023-05-31T08:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  1. 2023-05-31T08:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  2. 2023-05-31T08:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  3. 2023-05-31T08:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  4. - 2023-05-31T09:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  5. 2023-05-31T09:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  6. 2023-05-31T09:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  7. 2023-05-31T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  8. 2023-05-31T10:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  9. 2023-05-31T10:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  10. 2023-05-31T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  11. 2023-05-31T11:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  12. 2023-05-31T11:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (possibly, if enough SoJs remain)

2 x SCL DCLONE
Host : 신비 (Support : 까리하게한잔)
Region : ASIA
  1. 2023-05-31T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  2. 2023-05-31T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

2 x SCL DCLONE
Host : 엔젤(D2R_Angel) (Support : 그냥고요, 한결)
Region : TBD on Stream
  1. 2023-06-03T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  2. 2023-06-03T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...