Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4194 replies   647035 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg wrote: 10 months ago
SnowSnow wrote: 10 months ago

Don't forget to bring food and water. :D
I checked the tracker before farming and saw it recently updated at 4/6 so I entered Asia and soon it moved to 5/6. I thought it would jump sooner, but I guess not. Food and water might not be a bad idea. :D
Asian server D-clones can pop in minutes or hours and without knowing who's selling Sojs or a stream to follow there's really no way to tell for certain.
Heh, it just walked. My patience paid off in the end. Though I almost missed it too because of trading. :))

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 777

Americas PC

I checked the tracker before farming and saw it recently updated at 4/6 so I entered Asia and soon it moved to 5/6. I thought it would jump sooner, but I guess not. Food and water might not be a bad idea. :D
Asian server D-clones can pop in minutes or hours and without knowing who's selling Sojs or a stream to follow there's really no way to tell for certain.
Heh, it just walked. My patience paid off in the end. Though I almost missed it too because of trading. :))
There was a time when I would've waited it out, but I already have too many annis and a 15 second battle with D-Clone for me just wasn't worth the time. So did you get your 20-20-10? :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

There was a time when I would've waited it out, but I already have too many annis and a 15 second battle with D-Clone for me just wasn't worth the time. So did you get your 20-20-10? :D
I was looking at TV and trading in between so it was a bonus. Nope, it was close to imperfection. :D It's the beauty listed for free. :))

Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
ShadowHeart wrote: 10 months ago
There's going to be a bit of a SCL dclone walk bonanza tomorrow....

11 x SCL DCLONE (possibly 12)
Host : 크리티컬딜러 (CDGames)
Region : TBD 10 mins before walk time
Time : Every 20 minutes starting 2023-05-31T08:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  1. 2023-05-31T08:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  2. 2023-05-31T08:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  3. 2023-05-31T08:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  4. - 2023-05-31T09:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  5. 2023-05-31T09:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  6. 2023-05-31T09:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  7. 2023-05-31T10:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  8. 2023-05-31T10:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  9. 2023-05-31T10:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  10. 2023-05-31T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  11. 2023-05-31T11:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  12. 2023-05-31T11:40:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (possibly, if enough SoJs remain)

2 x SCL DCLONE
Host : 신비 (Support : 까리하게한잔)
Region : ASIA
  1. 2023-05-31T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  2. 2023-05-31T12:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

2 x SCL DCLONE
Host : 엔젤(D2R_Angel) (Support : 그냥고요, 한결)
Region : TBD on Stream
  1. 2023-06-03T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
  2. 2023-06-03T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Let's bring ShadowHeart's message to front. It would be a shame for people to miss it after his hard work.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Diablo bless you Shadow !! what a post m8 .
And thanks to snow for the refresher !

mhlg 777

Americas PC
3+ SCL DCLONES incoming!

Streams starts: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 9:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Region/Time: TBD during stream!
Host : Heidi: Note his streams rarely start on time

June 1, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
June 1, 2023 3:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region : TBD 10 mins before walk time

Host : 진친B.F_Jin friends (Support : 아크엔제르)

https://www.youtube.com/@jinfriends/streams

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BUMP From Shadowheart's post

2 x SCL DCLONE
Host : 엔젤(D2R_Angel) (Support : 그냥고요, 한결)
Region : TBD on Stream

Jun 03, 2023, 11:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Jun 03, 2023, 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

just went 5/6 eu sc nl

mhlg 777

Americas PC
Heidi's first Dclone will be in 24 minutes.

Region SCL EU

mhlg 777

Americas PC
Heidi's first Dclone will be in 24 minutes.

Region SCL EU

SCL EU in 9 minutes.

Walked strangely on time. :D

mhlg 777

Americas PC
Heidi's 2nd walk will be in 34 minutes.

Region: TBD

mhlg 777

Americas PC
Heidi's 2nd walk will be in 34 minutes.

Region: EU
Region is SC NL EU.

Region is SCL EU again.
Is it ladder or NL?
I see NL in his screen.

Relax and have fun!

mhlg 777

Americas PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 10 months ago
Region is EU again.
Is it ladder or NL?
I see NL in his screen.
It is NL, I've already made the correction.

mhlg 777

Americas PC
Heidi only needed to sell 5 Sojs for the last walk so there will be an extra. The last two walks will be NON Ladder.

The next walk will be SC NL NA in 19 minutes.

mhlg 777

Americas PC
Heidi only need to sell 5 Sojs for the last walk so there will be an extra. The last two walks will be NON Ladder.

The next walk will be SC NL NA in 19 minutes.

The walk is a little late but still coming.

Thanks for all the heads ups - managed to catch both Eu and NA. :)

What's the easiest way to check what region you're in while ingame? I look at the ping or Alt-Tab to check my launcher, but I'm wondering if there's a more direct way.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +11.

mhlg 777

Americas PC
Lanceor wrote: 10 months ago
Thanks for all the heads ups - managed to catch both Eu and NA. :)

What's the easiest way to check what region you're in while ingame? I look at the ping or Alt-Tab to check my launcher, but I'm wondering if there's a more direct way.
If you're on PC you can hit the Windows
Key
, and it will bring up your tool bar and then you can click on and check the Battle.net launcher.

mhlg 777

Americas PC
The extra walk will be in 17 minutes and again it will be NL NA.

mhlg 777

Americas PC

In 11 minutes NL NA!

mhlg 777

Americas PC

In 11 minutes NL NA!

As always Heidi is running a little late but eh D-clone is still coming.

Heidi is discussing a clan name for D4 so he's made the
Leap

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...