Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4229 replies   653251 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Guys, do you think she farmed all these SoJs herself :D ?
going again it seems? NL or L?
Yacol#21753 wrote: 11 months ago
Guys, do you think she farmed all these SoJs herself :D ?
For sure. :D
SC, NL, Asia again.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

ShadowHeart 1730Moderator

Europe PC
I think it's going to be another one at XX:00, Asia SCNL again, in ~3 minutes I would assume (I haven't heard any actual confirmation though).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

mhlg 832

Americas PC
SC NL just went to 4/6. Asia

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 832

Americas PC
Now 5/6

Lanceor wrote: 11 months ago
Well, that was intense!

Seven walks in one hour. Two accounts. Fourteen
Annihilus
charms. One very tired Smiter.

I have more Annis than I can possibly ever use, so feel free to grab a free one off me (SC NL).

And according to Shadowheart, it's not over yet!
I was talking to someone to give him 2 free annis, but after seeing your list I redirected him to you.

Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 832

Americas PC
SnowSnow wrote: 11 months ago
Well, that was intense!

Annihilus

I have more Annis than I can possibly ever use, so feel free to grab a free one off me (SC NL).

I was talking to someone to give him 2 free annis, but after seeing your list I redirected him to you.
I have about 70 or 80 I need to get rid of.

mhlg 832

Americas PC
Asia SC NL just went to 3/6.

4/6 now...

Ladder and Non-ladder trades. Check the indicator!
Avoid trading with bad-mannered stealers. check BNET ID!

Looking for:
5OS 15ED 3AR
Eth
/non-
Eth
Berserker Axe

3OS 15ED15MD
Archon Plate
mhlg wrote: 11 months ago
Well, that was intense!

Annihilus

I list most of mine for free, it usually takes a week or so to unload but there are lots of poor characters out there so in the end I clean up.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 832

Americas PC
Asia SC NL now at 5/6

I list most of mine for free, it usually takes a week or so to unload but there are lots of poor characters out there so in the end I clean up.
i played d2/ d2r for 4 years and looted 2 stones of jordan .
and some say no one plays diablo2 anymore ... :)

mhlg 832

Americas PC

I usually drop anything that's 13-N or N-13 in free games which recently has been a fair number. Those above I wait to give away here on the forum when Ladder ends. A short time ago here in the forum I gave away 83 total. I still haven't cleaned out season 3. :D

2 x SC Ladder Walk

Host: @Heidi
Region(s): TBD
Time(s):TBD

Stream starting around Sunday, May 21, 2023 4:00 PM CST 2100 UTC in an hour (usually 30 minutes late) 2023-05-21T21:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

@Heidi is going to walk twice on SCL during his stream on Sunday, May 21, 2023 4:00 PM CST, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs

@SC LADDER

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Necrarch 1600Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
So THE week-end for NL Annis was the one of my cousin's wedding ? Just happy to be back in front of my PC... :S

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 832

Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 11 months ago
So THE week-end for NL Annis was the one of my cousin's wedding ? Just happy to be back in front of my PC... :S
I don't think anyone was expecting what happened this morning. I knew of two but the extras that followed came as a surprise.

1st walk 2023-05-21T22:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Region NA

2nd walk TBD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 x SC Ladder Walk

Stream starting around Sunday, May 21, 2023 4:00 PM CST 2100 UTC in an hour (usually 30 minutes late) 2023-05-21T21:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

@Heidi is going to walk twice on SCL during his stream on Sunday, May 21, 2023 4:00 PM CST, you can follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs

@SC LADDER

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Heidi's first SCL walk is in 25 minutes on NA
1st walk 2023-05-21T22:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Region NA

2nd walk 2023-05-22T00:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Region EU update pushed back 15mins to 00:30 UTG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 x SC Ladder Walk

@SC LADDER

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...