Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4243 replies   659755 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

my bro and sis are in game for longer time (before patch) and they still show 5/6 but the game cannot be joined anymore and for me and my cousin it show 1/5 on patched game

ShadowHeart 1934Moderator

Europe PC
Yeah, my guess is that no walk happened and the patch simply reset it to 1/6 - and the people seeing 5/6 are the ones that haven't patched the game. I just finally patched my own client and now it shows 1/6.

The conflicting reports will continue until everyone has patched their clients I suppose. Not much to do about it other than wait...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
So, according to one of the Admins at D2R Clone Hunters Discord, the way this usually works at patch time is that the real server status does not actually change, the game simply reports the wrong status post-patch. The true status is the same as it was pre-patch. So unless something has changed (which I guess we don't know for sure), the true status should still be 5/6, but everyone sees 1/6 after applying the patch. For this reason, you may want to keep camping EU NL. Or Asia NL, I believe that one was at 4/6 when the patch hit.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
Some Asian SCL walks coming up today.
Date (PST) PST EST UTC CET AWST Host(s) Mode Region
Thu Feb 16 3 am 6 am 11:00 12:00 7 pm FBI SCL Asia
Thu Feb 16 4 am 7 am 12:00 13:00 8 pm BJ리치왕 SCL Asia
Thu Feb 16 5 am 8 am 13:00 14:00 9 pm 熊大 SCL Asia
Thu Feb 16 5:15 am 8:15 am 13:15 14:15 9:15 pm 熊大 SCL Asia
Thu Feb 16 5:30 am 8:30 am 13:30 14:30 9:30 pm 熊大 SCL Asia
Thu Feb 16 5:45 am 8:45 am 13:45 14:45 9:45 pm 熊大 SCL Asia
Thu Feb 16 6 am 9 am 14:00 15:00 10 pm 원샷노브레끼 SCL Asia
Thu Feb 16 6:30 am 9:30 am 14:30 15:30 10:30 pm bye SCL Asia
Thu Feb 16 7 am 10 am 15:00 16:00 11 pm 熊大 SCL Asia
Final walks of ladder season 2?

Europe PC
Same table using Teebling's new fancy dynamic timestamp feature xD
Date & time Host(s) Mode Region
2023-02-16T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. FBI SCL Asia
2023-02-16T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. BJ리치왕 SCL Asia
2023-02-16T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. 熊大 SCL Asia
2023-02-16T13:15:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. 熊大 SCL Asia
2023-02-16T13:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. 熊大 SCL Asia
2023-02-16T13:45:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. 熊大 SCL Asia
2023-02-16T14:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. 원샷노브레끼 SCL Asia
2023-02-16T14:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. bye SCL Asia
2023-02-16T15:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. 熊大 SCL Asia

moot11 119

Americas PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Same table using Teebling's new fancy dynamic timestamp feature xD
Date & time Host(s) Mode Region
2023-02-16T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. FBI SCL TBD
2023-02-16T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. BJ리치왕 SCL TBD
2023-02-16T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. 熊大 SCL Asia
oooOooooO
I like it! (as someone in AEST its nice to no have to do the maths)

Europe PC
FBI's walk in 5 minutes will be on Asia.

Europe PC
Slight change of plans - 熊大 will be doing 4 walks instead of 1, all on Asia, 15 minutes apart. I've updated the tables above to reflect this.

Europe PC
BJ리치왕 is walking Asia SCL in ~12 minutes.

Note: Asia SCL is already at 5/6, soooo... might wanna grab a game ASAP in case it walks early :)

Europe PC
Added yet another Asia SCL walk to the tables above, at 15:00 CET.

Europe PC
熊大 is doing a bonus walk in ~34 minutes, Asia SCL again.

(and there's an Asia SCL walk in ~4 minutes by 원샷노브레끼 as already mentioned earlier)

Europe PC
Correction, it's bye that's doing the Asia SCL walk in mentioned above (in ~1 minute), but 熊大 is doing a bonus walk, it's just in ~31 minutes :P

Perhaps-stupid questions : is this thread only for ladder walks ? (That would be Season 3 now)

Actual question : is there a walk imminently on NA NL ? (I'm writing this on 2023-02-17T23:59:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .)

The DClone status is currently at 5/6.

I'm wondering if some folks have been pooling SoJ from Ladder S2 that didn't get used and are pushing for a NA NL walk now/soon.

EDIT : oh, never mind. Diablo has invaded, so at least I've got my answer to question 2.

See my profile for my trades.
See my forum post for free items.

NL want-list : a Sorceress
Hellfire Torch
(low stats ok), skiller charms (Sorc:any, Necro:P&N+Summon, Amazon:Jav, Assa:trap),
Perfect Gems
(all, incl. Amethysts and Rubies).

Schnorki 3237Moderator

PC
Nope, this topic is for all upcoming walks.
Anyone can help me get my 1st anni in SC ladder?

Schnorki 3237Moderator

PC
What region did he spawn in?
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
What region did he spawn in?
North America.

Schnorki 3237Moderator

PC
With the bot army in full swing, public runs are already coming back it seems.

Next up, according to DCH:
SCL, region TBD (likely Asia), hosted by FBI (https://www.youtube.com/@FBI2)
2023-02-21T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
ooh potentially the 1st anni, only just got to Hell with my sorc but..lol anychance of help with Dclone? not even sure where to spawn him in act 1
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
ooh potentially the 1st anni, only just got to Hell with my sorc but..lol anychance of help with Dclone? not even sure where to spawn him in act 1
The den or stoney field, give you some room to move around.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...