Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4250 replies   664659 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
With the bot army in full swing, public runs are already coming back it seems.

Next up, according to DCH:
SCL, region TBD (likely Asia), hosted by FBI (https://www.youtube.com/@FBI2)
2023-02-21T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Is that Pacific time?

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
See the hover. That's converted to your time (thanks to Teeb's new auto-convert code).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
ooh potentially the 1st anni, only just got to Hell with my sorc but..lol anychance of help with Dclone? not even sure where to spawn him in act 1
Try to get to A2
Arcane Sanctuary
before he pops and you can solo him down in cellar. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
I know , but am actually at work now lol. Left game open , didnt have luxury of finishing act 1 .. but i thought maybe get lucky someone can help...

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
Good luck with that. Not just the helping part but even having the game still open by the time you get back..they've been a tad unstable since ladder start.

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
Assuming my language skills aren't completely off (which in this case they definitely might be):
Walk is on Asia
(~25 minutes to go)

Edit: DCH says Asia as well so I may have translated that correctly. Phew. :)

dam cant kill him can anyone help lol?
dan86
pw jarrod
spawned in
Stony Field

many thanks
dan86
pw jarrod
spawned in
Stony Field

many thanks
Add me for your anni.
PS don't put your game name, password in public :)

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Solid advice there. Also..don't quote people's game name/pass so they at least have a chance to edit it out again. ;)

Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Solid advice there. Also..don't quote people's game name/pass so they at least have a chance to edit it out again. ;)
I got his unid anni :P

Relax and have fun!
You did ? Congrats .. least someone got it. I wouldnt usually post name n pw , but was on borrowed time from work . Didnt have luxury of waiting lol
You did ? Congrats .. least someone got it. I wouldnt usually post name n pw , but was on borrowed time from work . Didnt have luxury of waiting lol
PM me your game name, password.
I will give you the unid anni.

Relax and have fun!
did something happen to DcloneHunters discord? its not loading for me

nevermind, got it to work now

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
Asia SCL walk coming up in ~24 minutes.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Looks like there's going to be a walk on EU too?

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
Nothing planned afaik, but you may want to camp EU SCL just in case :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
4/6... is this bugged?

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
Szambodiver wrote: 1 year ago
4/6... is this bugged?
Entirely possible. But also possibly accurate so..we shall see.

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Asia SCL walk coming up in ~24 minutes.
Asia walk already??

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation