Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4259 replies   669745 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

FROM DCLONE HUNTERS DISCORD

SC NON LADDER
Host: BJ대영인대영
Region: TBD on Stream 15 minutes before walk
Time: Friday, November 4, 2022 6:00 AM, in a day (my time is CST)

SC LADDER
Host: BJ대영인대영 & BJ레이甲
Time: Friday, November 4, 2022 7:00 AM, in a day (my time is CST)

Thanks so much for hosting BJ대영인대영 and BJ레이甲, you can watch their streams in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

also,

Coiso

Today at 7:04 PM
Heidi — Today at 12:02 AM
@everyone In Honor of Yan hitting 99 and us almost getting his fleshlite, we will be doing a dclone walk tomorrow! (THURSDAY)
he just posted this on his discord
so we might expect some more info

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago

SC NON LADDER

SC LADDER

also,

Coiso

@everyone In Honor of Yan hitting 99 and us almost getting his fleshlite, we will be doing a dclone walk tomorrow! (THURSDAY)
Thanks, is your time CST or CDT?
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago

SC NON LADDER

SC LADDER

also,

Coiso

Are these same walks that ShadowHeart posted 2 pages before?

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

ShadowHeart 2087Moderator

Europe PC
Yes, the first two are. Not the last one mentioned, the one by Heidi, that one is new, it was announced like 7-8 hours ago. It's going to be at midnight UTC tonight. I'll make an updated schedule post in a bit unless someone gets to it before me...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
Here is a new current list of known planned walks, including the new one by Heidi mentioned above by @NightsAnonymous (thanks!).

*NEW* SCL
Host: HeidiPlaysDiablo
Region: to be decided live on stream
Walk time: Tonight at 24:00 UTC (in about 16 hours)
- Thursday 5 pm PDT
- Thursday 8 pm EDT
- Friday 01:00 CET
- Friday 11 am AEDT

SCNL (NON-ladder)
Walk time: Friday, November 4th, at 11:00 UTC
- Friday 4 am PDT
- Friday 7 am EDT
- Friday 12:00 CET
- Friday 10 pm AEDT

SCL
Walk time: Friday, November 4th, at 12:00 UTC
- Friday 5 am PDT
- Friday 8 am EDT
- Friday 13:00 CET
- Friday 11 pm AEDT

SCL
Host: Zeegers
Region: Americas
Walk time: Saturday, November 5th, at 18:00 UTC
- Saturday 11 am PDT
- Saturday 2 pm EDT
- Saturday 19:00 CET
- Sunday 5 am AEDT

SCL
Host: Touffeless
Region: EU
Walk time: Sunday, November 6th, at 19:00 UTC
- Sunday 11 am PST
- Sunday 2 pm EST
- Sunday 20:00 CET
- Monday 6 am AEDT

Thanks to D2R Clone Hunters for all the info!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
Any news on Region for NL walk?

Europe PC
As it says in my post, it will be decided live on stream. I.e., noone can tell you for sure because the stream hasn't started yet. The streamer will be deciding live on the stream shortly before the walk. This is sometimes done with a poll for viewers, sometimes the streamer decides in another way. Since it's a Korean streamer, it is highly likely that Asia will be selected, regardless of if the viewers decide or the streamer himself/herself decides. I think the only time a Korean streamer would choose NA/EU would be if that region had a much higher progression, to save on SoJs, but Asia and NA are both sitting at the same level at 2/6 and EU is at 1/6 after this morning's sneaky walk, so... ;)

i know my man , im watching his stream and its in ...yep asian lol i cant decode that haha . no probs ive bet on asia hope its that... takes my comp 10min to change regions due connection issues

Europe PC
The D2R Clone Hunters announcement claims that the streamer will choose region 15 minutes before the walk, so we won't know 100% until come walk time. Someone will post in here as soon as it's decided tomorrow, but if you're worried you should pick Asia by default, it's the most likely region (but not 100%).

Thanks , well its 3min to walk now ?or have i miss calculated walk. (in australia always harder for me im ahead by a day here lol)
Thanks , well its 3min to walk now ?or have i miss calculated walk. (in australia always harder for me im ahead by a day here lol)

Schnorki 3319Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
As it says in my post, it will be decided live on stream. I.e., noone can tell you for sure because the stream hasn't started yet. The streamer will be deciding live on the stream shortly before the walk. This is sometimes done with a poll for viewers, sometimes the streamer decides in another way. Since it's a Korean streamer, it is highly likely that Asia will be selected, regardless of if the viewers decide or the streamer himself/herself decides. I think the only time a Korean streamer would choose NA/EU would be if that region had a much higher progression, to save on SoJs, but Asia and NA are both sitting at the same level at 2/6 and EU is at 1/6 after this morning's sneaky walk, so... ;)
Even the higher progression hasn't lured them in anymore for quite some time.
Specifically since that Korean (if I remember correctly) streamer duo the name of whom I keep forgetting managed to crash both, Americas and Europe in one set of walks because the non-Asia servers apparently simply can't handle that load. Since then, even 4/6 vs. 1/6 has been ignored more than once.

Then again, IF they really did have a ban wave and SoJ are hence actually more rare/more expensive for streamers to get, they might become more frugal again after all and risk the server crashing on them. Who knows. Though with being back to 6 public walks this week alone, that's apparently not too much of an issue.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Schnorki 3319Moderator

PC
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
You are indeed ahead by a day. That walk is in 24 hrs. ;)

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Lol, yep the penny dropped thanks..realising now..its annoying cause so many times the dates are incorrect for me as theres usually a 12hour + difference here.

Europe PC
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
Oh. As Schnorki said, it's tomorrow, not today lol. I've updated my post with Australian Eastern Time just for you ;)
(someone let me know if I got the wrong offset for AEDT)

SCL Walk on Asia in 1h

Europe PC
Yes, it was just announced on D2R Clone Hunters, it will be at 13:00 UTC (in 1 hour and 4 minutes, on the hour). Chinese or Taiwanese streamer, I believe.

Schnorki 3319Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, it was just announced on D2R Clone Hunters, it will be at 13:00 UTC (in 1 hour and 4 minutes, on the hour). Chinese or Taiwanese streamer, I believe.
Korean actually
(Based on time zone and language that is)

___

Europe PC
Fair enough, I just made a half-assed guess LOL ;)

Asia servers are a little buggy again- I'd jump on now if you haven't already- took me a few goes to create a game...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...