Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   118 views

Best way to accumulate Wealth

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 5
2

Description

Hey all, I'm an old school returning player, managed to get myself to a perfect (or so :)) hammerdin, but as I played it in the old days I kinda got bored of it, now i did a switch to a singer barb to reduce the amount of gear change i need to do and enable horking, still not sure about what I think about it, what do you find is the best way to accumulate Wealth and with which build?
Would love your input on how to best accumulate Wealth, with which build and also how many hours a day/week you put it.

I've added a link here to the cash count thread, I'm curious to see how much Wealth everyone have, how they have made it, and with how many hours of work :)

forums/cash-count-your-available-tradin ... hilit=rich
5

Can be used to make Runewords:

7
Hey all, I'm an old school returning player, managed to get myself to a perfect (or so :)) hammerdin, but as I played it in the old days I kinda got bored of it, now i did a switch to a singer barb to reduce the amount of gear change i need to do and enable horking, still not sure about what I think about it, what do you find is the best way to accumulate Wealth and with which build?
Would love your input on how to best accumulate Wealth, with which build and also how many hours a day/week you put it.

I've added a link here to the cash count thread, I'm curious to see how much Wealth everyone have, how they have made it, and with how many hours of work :)

forums/cash-count-your-available-tradin ... hilit=rich
7
I like to farm keys/statues and act bosses when Terror zone and then its just farming diablo and sometimes cows, Runes are just an added bonus if they drop
7
I'm also in this boat! I went blizz sorc to start but I've accumulated enough to build a Nova sorc that can run most any content. I Key farm a lot and run level 85+ areas like The Pit and Stony tomb. You'd be surprised at how many high runes you find just grinding The Arcane Sanctuary and Countess. Non-Countess monsters can drop higher runes, and the ghosts have limited pool drops that favor runes so I kill them as they crop up. Just keep grinding and make sure you're checking prices on what you find fairly regularly. A lot has changed since the 2000s when I last played and you might be surprised as to what items have high value all of the sudden! Also, anything Warlock is still kind of at a premium if you're playing RotW.
9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
You haven't specified which diablo2.io user you completed this trade with. This means that you will not be able to exchange trust.

Are you sure you want to continue?

Yes, continue without username
No, I will specify a username
Are you sure you want to delete your entire Holy Grail collection? This action is irreversible.

Are you sure you want to continue?

Yes, delete my entire collection
No, I want to keep my collection
Dclone Tracker preferences:
Choose what you see in the sidebar widget and what you are notified about.
Version:
Game mode:
Online Terror Zone Tracker preferences:
Choose when and which online terror zones you are notified about.
Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation