Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   2775 views

Description

Hey everyone... curious if anyone else has had this quest bug? Was just taking my wife's character back through Hell to complete all quests and this quest seems bugged. Doesn't matter how many Unique monsters she kills, solos, has help, anything. The Jade Figurine just doesn't drop. Just curious if it's a known issue or what.

Appreciate any input. Cheers.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 54930 0

Hey everyone... curious if anyone else has had this quest bug? Was just taking my wife's character back through Hell to complete all quests and this quest seems bugged. Doesn't matter how many Unique monsters she kills, solos, has help, anything. The Jade Figurine just doesn't drop. Just curious if it's a known issue or what.

Appreciate any input. Cheers.

Teebling 5824Admin

Europe PC
I think
A Jade Figurine
is supposed to drop from the first unique monster you encounter in
Spider Forest
or onwards.

I do remember it never appearing for me the first time I tried in Resurrected - but found it later in a new game.

I know that's super vague but just throwing in my experience since you asked.

Deleted User 54930 0

@Teebling Appreciate the feedback. This is the 3rd of 4th game we've tried it in so it seems super odd. We've tried in
Spider Forest
and other places,
Great Marsh
Flayer Jungle
, and more. It seems quite odd. At first I thought maybe she had it in her inventory but the quest isn't even lit up so... *shrug* It's a mystery.

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
For me it sometimes dropped from the 2nd or 3rd unique monster I killed, weird because it usually drops from the 1st.

Teebling 5824Admin

Europe PC
straag wrote: 2 years ago
@Teebling Appreciate the feedback. This is the 3rd of 4th game we've tried it in so it seems super odd. We've tried in
Spider Forest
and other places,
Great Marsh
Flayer Jungle
, and more. It seems quite odd. At first I thought maybe she had it in her inventory but the quest isn't even lit up so... *shrug* It's a mystery.
Maybe try talking to
Meshif
in
Kurast Docks
? I know you probably have checked this already but worth throwing out just in case that has something to do with it.

Deleted User 54930 0

I know we took her character to speak to
Meshif
Ormus
Deckard Cain
Hratli
Asheara
, and
Alkor
, but I don't know that we ever did
Natalya
. Not sure. If it keeps persisting game after game and seems to never fix itself, I'll petition Blizzard and bring it to their attention. Definitely seem to be an odd bug.
Hi, have the same bug on one of my characters as well. And just as you describe killing more things does not fix things....
Well it's just 20 life but I would like to finish it.

Deleted User 54930 0

Exactly.
Potion of Life
is
Potion of Life
lol... Good to hear it's not just us. Kind of driving us crazy.
Hi, I know how to fix this but it's a pain.

You need to find another character that has never completed the quest. Be in their game and when they complete the quest you will get credit too. Then just talk to
Alkor
for the reward.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Deleted User 54930 0

@Hoost07 Nice. At least there's a way. Appreciate the Insight. Cheers.
@straag In my experience if you are playing with someone that has already completed the quest then make sure they stay in town while you search out for the Jade Figurine.

I noticed the bug is it will not drop if someone in your party is nearby that has already completed the quest.

Just have the person solo a bit to start then once it drops you can both join together and play again to finish off the quest.

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder

Deleted User 54930 0

@LockeDown Thanks, this may prove to be an easier workaround if we can get it to work. Cheers.

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
have you tried killing mobs in the first area of the act3?

I'm guessing you have. but also in a new game, and bosses?

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation