Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   12832 views

Description

For magic items just do what the price check tool says and write the full in-game name (in English), wait a second and click on the Historical Prices button. Example video:
  • The search is case insensitive. So you can write either fine small charm of vita or Fine Small Charm of Vita or even FiNe SmAlL ChArM oF vItA and should get the same results.
  • As far as I know for everything except charms you need a good prefix and a good suffix to have some value.
  • If you get no results at all try searching only for the more valuable affix.
  • If you have a charm with only a prefix or only a suffix you have to check the results for the least valuable ones and/or check the descriptions. To my knowledge it's not possible to filter the results to only see similar ones with only a prefix or only a suffix.
Maxroll.gg has a guide about valuable magic items you should check if you want to know which magic items are worth collecting / trading: https://maxroll.gg/d2/items/valuable-magic-items
Since I see almost every day that someone asks for a price check on a magic item, I thought I'd write this down so I can just link to it in the future.
If there's something wrong or you have any suggestions let me know.
Description by atari

Can be used to make Runewords:

atari 1661

Europe XLinux
For magic items just do what the price check tool says and write the full in-game name (in English), wait a second and click on the Historical Prices button. Example video:
  • The search is case insensitive. So you can write either fine small charm of vita or Fine Small Charm of Vita or even FiNe SmAlL ChArM oF vItA and should get the same results.
  • As far as I know for everything except charms you need a good prefix and a good suffix to have some value.
  • If you get no results at all try searching only for the more valuable affix.
  • If you have a charm with only a prefix or only a suffix you have to check the results for the least valuable ones and/or check the descriptions. To my knowledge it's not possible to filter the results to only see similar ones with only a prefix or only a suffix.
Maxroll.gg has a guide about valuable magic items you should check if you want to know which magic items are worth collecting / trading: https://maxroll.gg/d2/items/valuable-magic-items
Since I see almost every day that someone asks for a price check on a magic item, I thought I'd write this down so I can just link to it in the future.
If there's something wrong or you have any suggestions let me know.

Necrarch 947 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks Atari ! Should be pinned to Price check section. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 17 Admin

Europe PC
Stickied in the price check subforum, great job here Atari :)

atari 1661

Europe XLinux
I've added the guide from maxroll about valuable magic items: https://maxroll.gg/d2/items/valuable-magic-items

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...