Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
56 replies   3580 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
Other filters:

Uber service for cheap price

Description

Description by FREE_LOOP

Can be used to make Runewords:

did 2 runs with FREE_LOOP and all went well. bought 4 runs, very polite and fast. Thanks
I tried to get the torch with a mate, but we're not making enough dps to kill
Mephisto
Diablo and
Baal
So I contact Freeloop to get some help. By chance, he was free and was able to come quickly. He killed those fucking uber.
and I got a sorceress torch :) :) :) .
Did my run, all went well! Thanks for your time!
OP
What a rough night tonight. @mines666 the server crashed during the first uber run, which is a disaster for me. but he's so nice and patient to wait for me queue in again and use up my own keys to open up the portal again. Helped out the dude @oOtOote in eu server killing ubers with the huge lag, takes me a really long time, got killed by mophesto a couple of times. But nothing is trouble with this dude's positivity and cheerfulness, he helped me deal with uber minions and slayed mophesto eventually. I wasn't gonna
Charge
him anything but he still insists paying me
Pul
. Just such a nice guy. Really hope you guys stay around!

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.
OP
Weslysnipes wrote: 2 years ago
Did my run, all went well! Thanks for your time!
Sure! Thank you for choosing me! Hope you come again!

Currently taking a break from doing uber services. My old uber service thread: trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html.
OP
I think it wraps up for tonight. Been working with a lot of wonderful people. See you guys tomorrow! Any request in advance would be welcome.

I haven't run his uber service yet, but have already traded and chatted with Free_Loop. I can vouch for him, really helpful and polite. :)
OP
johnmalloc wrote: 2 years ago
I haven't run his uber service yet, but have already traded and chatted with Free_Loop. I can vouch for him, really helpful and polite. :)
aww thank you!

This guy is so nice, patient and trustworthy! I Will definitely recommend his uber service. If you are not on Asia server, drop your 9 keys and just wait for his good news! Thank you again sir!
OP
scott_dxj wrote: 2 years ago
This guy is so nice, patient and trustworthy! I Will definitely recommend his uber service. If you are not on Asia server, drop your 9 keys and just wait for his good news! Thank you again sir!
You're mostly welcome!

Grinding out for my last
Key of Destruction
but def interested as soon as i get it
And just like that! Got it. @FREE_LOOP are you still available today?

JeremyK#1797
Just wanted to add feedback that FREE_LOOP is trustworthy and does great work. Opened the portals and traded the
Pul
and had my torch in no time. Highly recommend if you cannot run them yourself yet
OP
uRJeremyK wrote: 2 years ago
Just wanted to add feedback that FREE_LOOP is trustworthy and does great work. Opened the portals and traded the
Pul
and had my torch in no time. Highly recommend if you cannot run them yourself yet
Appreciate you coming and hope you stay around my friend!

Hello i would like to hire your services please :)
OP
Joetobacco wrote: 2 years ago
Hello i would like to hire your services please :)
definitely! just add my bnet and we're good to go. Sometimes I miss messages on the website sorry for that.

FREE_LOOP just done Ubers for me in just few minutes, I totally recommend him !
OP
VonPredel wrote: 2 years ago
FREE_LOOP just done Ubers for me in just few minutes, I totally recommend him !
You guys just leave the nicest comments in the world. I love you all!

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/uber-service-for-cheap-price-t331131.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

5 users watching this Trade: Dahvid123, EtNocturne, FREE_LOOP, Lim-Duel, lkwjason

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation