Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   9672 views

Description

Hey everyone,

Really nice to see so many new faces around here. Welcome all! :) Can't wait to see your real trades start appearing in the Diablo 2 Resurrected marketplace, and very hyped about the game too.

Seeing as there are a lot of people on at the moment, and a lot of you are interested in trading, I'd just like to take a moment to mention my friend @Ketraies's Trading Discord Server called 'Sanctuary'. I've been lurking on most D2 related discords since the very start, and can say that without hesitation its the simply the best server for trading out there right now. It has some very sophisticated trading/item stat bot commands, a vouch/trust system similar to here, and actually a really nice bunch of people, many who are active members on d2io as well.

Ketraies, the server's founder, has been supportive of the project here since the start. Despite the fact that we were both building similar trade platforms, he continued to promote the site and helped bring some really key people in at the start. This is the kind of Spirit of goodwill and cooperation that I think we should be celebrating in the D2 dev community.
Anyway, yeah, if you prefer Discord for trading stuff, join Sanctuary over here!

https://discord.gg/GZjAM2zJuY
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Hey everyone,

Really nice to see so many new faces around here. Welcome all! :) Can't wait to see your real trades start appearing in the Diablo 2 Resurrected marketplace, and very hyped about the game too.

Seeing as there are a lot of people on at the moment, and a lot of you are interested in trading, I'd just like to take a moment to mention my friend @Ketraies's Trading Discord Server called 'Sanctuary'. I've been lurking on most D2 related discords since the very start, and can say that without hesitation its the simply the best server for trading out there right now. It has some very sophisticated trading/item stat bot commands, a vouch/trust system similar to here, and actually a really nice bunch of people, many who are active members on d2io as well.

Ketraies, the server's founder, has been supportive of the project here since the start. Despite the fact that we were both building similar trade platforms, he continued to promote the site and helped bring some really key people in at the start. This is the kind of Spirit of goodwill and cooperation that I think we should be celebrating in the D2 dev community.
Anyway, yeah, if you prefer Discord for trading stuff, join Sanctuary over here!

https://discord.gg/GZjAM2zJuY

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation