Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   761 views

Notification of trade complete/reminder to leave Trust feedback

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

When a seller marks a trade as completed, it would be nice if the buyer received a notification indicating the trade has been marked as completed, and if they would like to leave a Trusted rating for that transaction. As it stands now, it requires the buyer to manually go back into the trade thread to give a Trusted rating.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Waam 32

Americas PC
When a seller marks a trade as completed, it would be nice if the buyer received a notification indicating the trade has been marked as completed, and if they would like to leave a Trusted rating for that transaction. As it stands now, it requires the buyer to manually go back into the trade thread to give a Trusted rating.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
waam wrote: 2 years ago
Requested functionality is already there.
Agreed.

With a massive influx of new players on the horizon, scams are going to be fairly rampant for a while. I think reminding people to mark each other as trusted after successful trades will be fairly important for a while.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Requested functionality is already there.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP

Waam 32

Americas PC
Is this working? I tried testing with an alt account and never received a notification.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Is this working? I tried testing with an alt account and never received a notification.
You have to be watching the topic to receive a notification, just double check that if you decide to test this again maybe?

Just did a test myself with test accounts and it worked fine.

OP

Waam 32

Americas PC
Ahh okay. I wasn’t watching the thread. Perhaps that could be enabled by default?

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Ahh okay. I wasn’t watching the thread. Perhaps that could be enabled by default?
If you reply/comment on a trade, you auto-watch that trade from then on automatically. This is a default.

OP

Waam 32

Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
If you reply/comment on a trade, you auto-watch that trade from then on automatically. This is a default.
Ah, I see. Sorry for the false report!

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Ah, I see. Sorry for the false report!
No problem mate, here to help :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...