Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   818 views

Description

Hopefully somebody will be able to give me some in-depth knowledge of the Jeweler's mod and what it is good for. What do people put in the sockets and which items, armor/shields, serve the best purpose. Feel free to explain it to me like I'm a two-year-old because I literally have no idea about this at all. 8)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hopefully somebody will be able to give me some in-depth knowledge of the Jeweler's mod and what it is good for. What do people put in the sockets and which items, armor/shields, serve the best purpose. Feel free to explain it to me like I'm a two-year-old because I literally have no idea about this at all. 8)
As far as know, it's either 15/40 (ias/ed jewels, to hit an attack frame), or rainbow facets, because +20% of X damage and -20% to enemy resistance will increase your damage more than anything else you could wear.

For armor they usually want jeweler of the whale (+100 life), or jeweler of stability (+24 FHR).

For
Helm
it's way more varied; I've seen people want jeweler helms with +str, +dex, +faster run walk, things like that.

About druid helms: I don't think I've ever seen anyone search for a jeweler pelt. The main reason why is probably that Wind druid's damage is physical, so there aren't any rainbow facets to increase it.

You could use one for fire druids, but the unique item
Ravenlore
already gives you -20% enemy fire resistance, and the +3 elemental skills will do more than what 3 facets would give you.

Perhaps a BIS type
Helm
with 3 sockets and FRW and +3 to three good fire druid skills, would be better... But that'd be insanely rare, the bonus would be marginal, and next to no one plays fire druids.

As for shields, well people use those for 4 facets as well. (I don't know if anyone ever used them for 15/40).

In short: People use them to massively increase their damage/lower enemy resistance with Facets, and to hit IAS frames with 15/40.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...