Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   688 views

Description

Hello and welcome to the D2R Amazon general discussion thread!

Until we get character specific forums, let us talk everything Amazon here. Feel free to ask questions and chat :)

Do you plan on using the Amazon in D2R? If so, what kind of build will you run? For those of you who have already played the Amazon class in D2 LoD or D2 Classic, what would be some advice you would give to all the new Amazon players who will be joining us in D2R? Share your experiences so we can all benefit. Also, this thread could be a good spot to set up some meet ups for us Amazons come launch day and beyond.

Edit: if anyone wants me to add certain vids, guides, art or anything Amazon specific, please let me know and I will add them to the OP.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello and welcome to the D2R Amazon general discussion thread!

Until we get character specific forums, let us talk everything Amazon here. Feel free to ask questions and chat :)

Do you plan on using the Amazon in D2R? If so, what kind of build will you run? For those of you who have already played the Amazon class in D2 LoD or D2 Classic, what would be some advice you would give to all the new Amazon players who will be joining us in D2R? Share your experiences so we can all benefit. Also, this thread could be a good spot to set up some meet ups for us Amazons come launch day and beyond.

Edit: if anyone wants me to add certain vids, guides, art or anything Amazon specific, please let me know and I will add them to the OP.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
I'm going to start with a Javazon in hardcore on bnet. Going to stay non ladder.

I mean I would ask for guides but there are so many that I found already. I will though take you up on an offer to discuss builds as the characters grow and ask your opinion on things :D.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation