diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
42 replies   9695 views

Description

Description by Ossuarium

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ossuarium wrote: 2 years ago
Bigpappapunk wrote: 2 years ago
Nicely done! I'd say it was definitely worth your time. It makes me want to run a Trav barb, lol. I recently found out about The Pit and am going to do 100 of those and see if I get anything on my javazon. Then I'm going to do 100 cow runs.

What level did you start your Trav runs at? What items? Thanks and grats again!
hah sorry, but who is your post directed to ? :)
I somehow didn't quote you. It was directed toward you.
OP
Nicely done! I'd say it was definitely worth your time. It makes me want to run a Trav barb, lol. I recently found out about The Pit and am going to do 100 of those and see if I get anything on my javazon. Then I'm going to do 100 cow runs.

What level did you start your Trav runs at? What items? Thanks and grats again!
ah no problem at all and thanks haha, i don't think i'm gonna be back to the council any time soon after that :D yeah, all in all, good stuff easy to farm (with hammerdin at least). I did all the runs with level 95 hammerdin with between 300-500 MF.

I've done a couple of hundred runs of the pits and I've gotten plenty a good stuff from there :
Ber
(offline though), a couple of
Sur
runes (from devilkins, mind you!), Griffon's and a bunch of other stuff, definitely worth it!

Also, kill the champ/boss mobs while running to the pit from
Outer Cloister
, a random
Skeleton
dropped me an
Ohm
there :)

Good luck!!

ah no problem at all and thanks haha, i don't think i'm gonna be back to the council any time soon after that :D yeah, all in all, good stuff easy to farm (with hammerdin at least). I did all the runs with level 95 hammerdin with between 300-500 MF.

I've done a couple of hundred runs of the pits and I've gotten plenty a good stuff from there :
Ber
Sur
runes (from devilkins, mind you!), Griffon's and a bunch of other stuff, definitely worth it!

Outer Cloister
, a random
Skeleton
dropped me an
Ohm

Good luck!!
Cook and thanks for the advice!!! I've been killing the random mobs on the way after reading on here some guy getting multiple HR's from random mobs. Nothing to note as of yet other than a
Fal
and some flawless gems. I pulled arguably my most valuable drop so far from one of Pindelskin's minions actually (a +3 light skill 33% MF amulet).

Ber
Sur

Outer Cloister
, a random
Skeleton
dropped me an
Ohm

Good luck!!
Cook and thanks for the advice!!! I've been killing the random mobs on the way after reading on here some guy getting multiple HR's from random mobs. Nothing to note as of yet other than a
Fal
and some flawless gems. I pulled arguably my most valuable drop so far from one of Pindelskin's minions actually (a +3 light skill 33% MF amulet).
After 20 runs that is so a tiny sample. I'm using a javazon with around 300 MF with fairly quick clear speed. I have tp weapons I use occasionally but once I get Enigma it'll really speed stuff up
YYou can do 100 trav runs per hour ez pz. Evenwith the game making delay's. Trav is the best.

Found a
Ber
there last week

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!
nilrem wrote: 2 years ago
YYou can do 100 trav runs per hour ez pz. Evenwith the game making delay's. Trav is the best.

Found a
Ber
there last week
I'm a javazon (my only char as of right now) and struggle with the light immunity. Once I get better gear maybe it'll be easier. How do you do a run? TP to Trav then run to the council and kill shit? Sorry if a stupid question but that's what I've assumed a Trav run is.

Found a
Ber
there last week
Sorry but I'm super sceptical you can average ~36 seconds a run.

With LoH, dual Grief and Fortitude I can avarage around 1m per run, little less...

Just finished 410 runs and all I got to show for it is a lousy
Gul
GetOuttaHere wrote: 2 years ago

Found a
Ber
there last week

With LoH, dual Grief and Fortitude I can avarage around 1m per run, little less...

Gul
I have 14k dmg hammers i spend almost as muc htime running to the way point as it takes to kill the council

Always have
Key of Destruction

Key
tip!
GetOuttaHere wrote: 2 years ago

Found a
Ber
there last week

Gul
I have 14k dmg hammers i spend almost as muc htime running to the way point as it takes to kill the council
Ah sorry, took it for granted that everyone running trav was doing so with a
Find Item
barb :)
Travincal
is my only Rune hunting location now. Spent numerous hours and runs running pretty much every location in diablo 2 with no preval and now in around 2000 trav runs in the last 2 weeks ive found
Jah
Lo
Ohm
Vex
Ist
numerous puls and mals.

The sheer clear speed with the right character is what makes this so achievable. In the time it takes to do a chas run I could clear 2-3 runs of trav and probably 6 trav runs in the time it takes to do cows, pits etc.

meaning if someone did 1000 cow runs ive probably achieved 6000 trav runs.

I started running the area with a level 75 paladin with no worries at all. all these finds also came playing solo on battlenet.
i think travi is only worth it with a barb. horking and getting double loot is just invaluable
eziyac wrote: 2 years ago
i think travi is only worth it with a barb. horking and getting double loot is just invaluable
It's worth it with all characters that can run it quickly enough, but the WW Barbarian is surely the king :)
OP
TurtleMushroom wrote: 2 years ago
in around 2000 trav runs in the last 2 weeks ive found
Jah
Lo
Ohm
Vex
Ist
numerous puls and mals.
well that just screams bad luck in my face :D but good for you anyway!
In the time it takes you to get there kill everything and hork everything I have done 2 - 2 1/2 runs. So I’m gonna say I have the advantage ;). I also run them with 325 mf on my pally. So it’s not bad drops.

Always have
Key of Destruction

Key
tip!
In the time it takes you to get there kill everything and hork everything I have done 2 - 2 1/2 runs. So I’m gonna say I have the advantage ;). I also run them with 325 mf on my pally. So it’s not bad drops.
its not even logically what youre saying. youre a liar so shut up about your dumb hammerding you little lying cunt. loading screen or not youre lying through your
Teeth
Some people can be lucky, usually the ones posting. In
Travincal
after 1500+ runs just 2
Vex
Gul
, one good charm one good jewel and thats all.

Buying out
Hel
and perfect amethysts.
its not even logically what youre saying. youre a liar so shut up about your dumb hammerding you little lying cunt. loading screen or not youre lying through your
Teeth
He has a point though. If you're not gold-hunting, the hammerdin is more efficient:
[*] quicker run to WP with
Vigor
, especially if you start running while the game's loading
[*] less clutter to analyze
[*] no need to run around to pick up gold or to store it, or spend it
Horking
Travincal
with my
Frenzy
barb is my favorite thing to do in this game, all that glorious loot flying through the air while I pray to RNGesus
I bet you that I have done close to 1,000 Travincil clears with my 400% MF / 125 FCR Hammerdin.

I think the best thing that I have found has been some
Fal
runes & one pair of
War Traveler

I find lots of good items, just nothing from Trav. On the other hand.... Andy, Meph & Nihl drop 90% of the good stuff I find. (I have found 5 or 6 SOJs this season from Andy.)

This is how my MF runs go...

Andariel
-> Travincil ->
Mephisto
-> Diablo ->
Pindleskin
-> Shenk & Eldritch ->
Nihlathak

I run this route over and over again, and average about 5-7 minutes per game. Travincil is by far the lowest yield area in that monster group for my Hdin.
each to their own, I've never found anything worthwhile in trav, been running it a couple of hundreds times (recorded), even more unrecorded, hoping one day it drops big time to make it up to me

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...