Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   4368 views

Description

Hi to all, i have Obedience in
Grim Scythe
but this rune word not working on my merc....
Please tell my why?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi to all, i have Obedience in
Grim Scythe
but this rune word not working on my merc....
Please tell my why?

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
I'm assuming one of your other pieces is socketed for dex to make the Obedience usable? If so, unequip and reequip that piece. There's a slight bug that makes the weapon not be recognized there until you do that when the weapon isn't equippable without the extra dex from said socket.
I think its because the game counts the base points for the requirement of the weapon. as it give +10 to dexterity, the game thinks your merc has 105 (115-10) so not high enough to wield the weapon. Did you change any of your body armor or helmet before giving the weapon to your merc?

HHTekill#2716
OP
Yes i put in the socket in helmet perf gem + 10 for dex

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
It should still work fine. Just remove the helmet and re-equip the helmet to fix the display/recognition.

Just joining a new game might fix it as well actually (probably), not sure about that though. I just un- and re-equipped whatever was giving the +str back when I was still using CVs. Same concept.

Only have to do that once, after that it stays working fine (unless you unequip the Obedience, then you have to repeat it).
iGermaN wrote: 2 years ago
Please tell my why?
Ain't nothing but a heartbreak
OP
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
It should still work fine. Just remove the helmet and re-equip the helmet to fix the display/recognition.

Just joining a new game might fix it as well actually (probably), not sure about that though. I just un- and re-equipped whatever was giving the +str back when I was still using CVs. Same concept.

Only have to do that once, after that it stays working fine (unless you unequip the Obedience, then you have to repeat it).
I try meny options its dosent workin...
I give this weapon my another merc where is a dex 112+ without bonus
OP
crocorinho wrote: 2 years ago
iGermaN wrote: 2 years ago
Please tell my why?
Ain't nothing but a heartbreak
Yeah!))
Looks like it's working on the last screenshot...? šŸ¤”

HHTekill#2716
As I said earlier in the post, there is a dexterity bug. Your merc needs 112 base dex to be able to wield this weapon.. I have the same problem with my barbarian for Grief.. Trust me, you have to wait and lvl a bit before you can give it to him

HHTekill#2716
OP
Lapwaire14 wrote: 2 years ago
As I said earlier in the post, there is a dexterity bug. Your merc needs 112 base dex to be able to wield this weapon.. I have the same problem with my barbarian for Grief.. Trust me, you have to wait and lvl a bit before you can give it to him
Okay i am waiting for lvl-up of my merc, Thanks for helping me guys.
Funny, seems this is only valid for dexterity. My merc has the same prob with strength requirements, but with bonus from other gear it's just fine. Only thing is the merc has to meet the stat-requirements without the bonus given from Obedience itself. Bonuses from other items should count, so just equip the weapon at last.
I hope they patch this dex bug, I'm so annoyed I have to put 136 flat dex to wield my Grief as my main weapon... I have over 200 dex and I don't even need it...

HHTekill#2716
This bug also affects items with
Hel
rune. I gave my merc a 2os
Bonehew
that was socketed with
Hel
and
Shael
. Even with more then enough strength it turns red unless I remove/add his helmet back on (which adds NO str or dex).

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
Š‘ŠµŠ· Š¾Š±ŠøŠ“, Š±Ń€Š¾ - Š½Š¾ у тŠµŠ±Ń ŠžŠ±ŠµŠ“ŠøŠµŠ½ŃŃ‹ ŠŗурŠøŠ»ŃŒŃ‰ŠøŠŗŠ°. Š’Š¾Ń‚ ŠžŠ±ŠµŠ“ŠøŠµŠ½Ń Š·Š“Š¾Ń€Š¾Š²Š¾Š³Š¾ чŠµŠ»Š¾Š²ŠµŠŗŠ°, ŠæрŠ¾Š“Š°ŃŽ ŠŗŠ°Šŗ рŠ°Š·. Š”Š²ŃŠ¶Šøсь сŠ¾ Š¼Š½Š¾Š¹, ŠµŃŠ»Šø ŠøŠ½Ń‚ŠµŃ€ŠµŃŠ½Š¾.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...