Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   745 views

Description

I don't want to complain, but I think the "new" quick skills system is pretty bad.

There is now a new overview bar with all selected skills, as well as the option of the fast skill function.
Unfortunately, I can no longer select any active mouse click skills with the F keys, unless I select them with the mouse.

Actually thought we'd get the controller bar for keyboard.

Looks like thrown away quickly to me.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I don't want to complain, but I think the "new" quick skills system is pretty bad.

There is now a new overview bar with all selected skills, as well as the option of the fast skill function.
Unfortunately, I can no longer select any active mouse click skills with the F keys, unless I select them with the mouse.

Actually thought we'd get the controller bar for keyboard.

Looks like thrown away quickly to me.

BillyMaysed 2194Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
New quick cast feature works great for me, not sure what your issue is exactly?

I think its cool and is useful. What I'm thinking of is now getting easier access to multiple skills can actually create new viable builds, which may change the market value of items we have right now. We'll see.
OP
Hm... I think my main problem is, that I would have liked a design based on the controller, adapted to the keyboard. Looks a lot better.

You can play that well with Melee characters, but all caster classes are difficult because of the aiming.

Of course, you have to get used to the new system first.

With my Barb, however, it is, for example, the case that the skills always reset for every new game.

With activated Quick Cast, I cannot assign the left and right mouse button without selecting the skills with the mouse.
So I have to reassign every x seconds for every
Travincal
run.

When I use
Whirlwind
(it's on F3 for me), I actually have to keep ALT pressed, otherwise it won't work very well ... it's good that I don't have that on F4 ;)

In general, however, the system is a good idea.
It feels strange to me right now. Old system is way too familiar to me to get used to new thing in first hours.

I'll try it tho, kind of like to be able to
Teleport
without having to switch between tele and aura.

I would have expected left/right mouse skills to disappear when quick cast is enabled. it just makes it more confusing.
I don't understand what your problem is, it's working fine for me on all characters, just click mouse skill slots to choose your mouse skills and assign
Key
binds for the hotbar and you're done...
Btw, it's time to use other keys than the F ones ... :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...