Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   643 views

Monsters should have three separate tabs for each difficulty.

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Or at least some sort of visual delimiter like that. This would allow people to add in the given resistances of said monster or boss for each difficulty, as well as item drop facts, and tactics. All of which are clearly different, or could be different, across act difficulties.

An example of this is Diablo in Hell difficulty having his electric/physical fire hose ability having increased range, however there is a bug to this where it no longer strikes you if you're right in front of him, because when the devs made the beam longer, they also stretched out the starting coordinates of it.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Or at least some sort of visual delimiter like that. This would allow people to add in the given resistances of said monster or boss for each difficulty, as well as item drop facts, and tactics. All of which are clearly different, or could be different, across act difficulties.

An example of this is Diablo in Hell difficulty having his electric/physical fire hose ability having increased range, however there is a bug to this where it no longer strikes you if you're right in front of him, because when the devs made the beam longer, they also stretched out the starting coordinates of it.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
It's already there, just no-one has populated the data yet :) When there is data you'll see the tabs.

You might want to read the patch notes for v0.3 where I have outlined all the recent changes and updates, including Monsters.

As for drop facts/tactics - that's what descriptions and comments are there for, go ahead and add them if you want to see them!

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
It's already there, just no-one has populated the data yet :) When there is data you'll see the tabs.

You might want to read the patch notes for v0.3 where I have outlined all the recent changes and updates, including Monsters.

As for drop facts/tactics - that's what descriptions and comments are there for, go ahead and add them if you want to see them!
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago

I'm taking a look at it all right now. It's pretty confusing, I'm not going to lie. It seems like you have most of this inlined with item contributions. The only thing I wanted to add was graphics of enemies. Such as
Andariel
Duriel
, and
Mephisto
, whom we've all seen updated graphics for. It appears as though you only want the outdated graphics from the
Arreat Summit
? Clarification would be appreciated.

Edit/Not-really-An-Edit-It's-Complicated

I see what you're saying now. Can we upload new monster graphics though?

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
It appears as though you only want the outdated graphics from the
Arreat Summit
Feel free to attach new Resurrected images in comments for now - no problem.

The site will be getting a skin-switch between Classic/Resurrected graphics later down the line.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
It appears as though you only want the outdated graphics from the
Arreat Summit
Feel free to attach new Resurrected images in comments for now - no problem.

The site will be getting a skin-switch between Classic/Resurrected graphics later down the line.
Ok, good to know.

Just wanted to say again you're doing some incredible work. Loving everything you've done.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...