Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   6670 views

Description

Hey guys, i am currently at level 91 with my blizz sorc, and i plan on doing some MASS crafting haha, is it worth going higher than level 91 for that purpose?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey guys, i am currently at level 91 with my blizz sorc, and i plan on doing some MASS crafting haha, is it worth going higher than level 91 for that purpose?

Make sure to check my YT page, i do ''lots'' of full stash page ID parties haha!
https://youtu.be/S2cfR6h1ahw
i heard you have to at least be in lvl 93 to have some success.
OP
zilonka wrote: 2 years ago
i heard you have to at least be in lvl 93 to have some success.
Oh Really, as high as that? i sometimes die 1-2 times while tele
Baal
and at level 91 its kind of depressing haha

Make sure to check my YT page, i do ''lots'' of full stash page ID parties haha!
93 to have some success and then 95+ is the same I think
Blizzard wrote:
Note: Since the qlvl of amulets is 1 the term int(qlvl/2) is always 0, so the affix level is effectively determined by ilvl, so affix level = ilvl = int(.5 * clvl) + int(.5 * ilvl).
Ilvl is usually equal to the level of the monster which dropped it. For normal monsters, it is equal to area level the monster is spawned in.

The property with highest required affix lvl is +2 character skill, which requires affix lvl 90*.

Suppose you are farming level 85 areas, so found items have that ilvl. Their contribution to the crafter item's ilvl is ⌊85/2⌋ = 42. We need 48 more for 90, which can be compensated by clvl 96: ⌊85/2⌋ + ⌊96/2⌋ = 42 + 48 = 90.

For item dropped from bosses clvl can be lower - for example, Diablo has level 94, so to reach crafted item ilvl 90, clvl of (90 - ⌊94/2⌋) * 2 = 86 is needed.

High clvl is not only useful for crafting.
Level 95 is required to be sure that gambled amulets (and circlets) can generate with +2 skills bonus.
Gambled items have ilvl in range -5/+4 clvl. So with clvl 95 every gambled item has ilvl of at least 90.
Circlets have innate bonus (+3 for circlets, +8 for coronets), so if looking for them, lower clvl is needed: 92 for circlets and 87 for coronets.

*This is not entirely true; there are a few affixes with higher lvl required, such as
Freezing Arrow
charges (94), but +2 skill is the most sought after one.
OP
Trang Oul wrote: 2 years ago
Blizzard wrote:
Note: Since the qlvl of amulets is 1 the term int(qlvl/2) is always 0, so the affix level is effectively determined by ilvl, so affix level = ilvl = int(.5 * clvl) + int(.5 * ilvl).
Ilvl is usually equal to the level of the monster which dropped it. For normal monsters, it is equal to area level the monster is spawned in.

The property with highest required affix lvl is +2 character skill, which requires affix lvl 90*.

Suppose you are farming level 85 areas, so found items have that ilvl. Their contribution to the crafter item's ilvl is ⌊85/2⌋ = 42. We need 48 more for 90, which can be compensated by clvl 96: ⌊85/2⌋ + ⌊96/2⌋ = 42 + 48 = 90.

For item dropped from bosses clvl can be lower - for example, Diablo has level 94, so to reach crafted item ilvl 90, clvl of (90 - ⌊94/2⌋) * 2 = 86 is needed.

High clvl is not only useful for crafting.
Level 95 is required to be sure that gambled amulets (and circlets) can generate with +2 skills bonus.
Gambled items have ilvl in range -5/+4 clvl. So with clvl 95 every gambled item has ilvl of at least 90.
Circlets have innate bonus (+3 for circlets, +8 for coronets), so if looking for them, lower clvl is needed: 92 for circlets and 87 for coronets.

*This is not entirely true; there are a few affixes with higher lvl required, such as
Freezing Arrow
charges (94), but +2 skill is the most sought after one.
Wow super insightful answer, thank you very much for clearing things out, guess i'll do the grind until level 95 :(

93 start crafting gambled amulets
Adina wrote: 2 years ago
Are gambled amulets all the same, or it depends on the ilvl? For example if i´m lvl 93, should i craft every gambled amulet, even lets say a lvl 3 amulet, or just use the higher level ones (p.e. lvl73) i obtain gambling? If so, what ilvl should i expect to craft it?
Warlux wrote: 2 years ago
Adina wrote: 2 years ago
Are gambled amulets all the same, or it depends on the ilvl? For example if i´m lvl 93, should i craft every gambled amulet, even lets say a lvl 3 amulet, or just use the higher level ones (p.e. lvl73) i obtain gambling? If so, what ilvl should i expect to craft it?
Any gambled amulet at clvl93 will do and have chance to roll +2 skills. Amulet's own stats have no part to play in this.

Since you cannot see ilvls, only rlvl(required level of item), you have to rely on math which in worst case scenario means lowest ilvl any gambled amulet will be is 88 if gambled at clvl93.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...