Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   550 views

Description

Do you not see your own trades in the listing? Aren't they listed in the order submitted? Reason I ask is in not seeing mine and saw so done with so liar items get bids and no one bid on mine. Even did the filters the same with what I have.

I want to make sure people are seeing my trades. I have a berserker 5os and a
Guardian Angel
which I've seen others get bids in after my posting.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Do you not see your own trades in the listing? Aren't they listed in the order submitted? Reason I ask is in not seeing mine and saw so done with so liar items get bids and no one bid on mine. Even did the filters the same with what I have.

I want to make sure people are seeing my trades. I have a berserker 5os and a
Guardian Angel
which I've seen others get bids in after my posting.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Nah, you should be able to see your own auctions. As far as an easy way to find them, check your user profile and they are all listed there.

As far as being able to search for them, you should be able to type in the item you posted and find it. I'm looking at your
Guardian Angel
post right now, I can see it active in your user profile, but I can't find it when I search either. I just tried bumping it & I'm going to wait a few minutes in case there's a weird caching thing going on. Lemme look into this for you, I'm not actually exactly sure how the trade system works on the backend side.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Alright, I bumped your thread myself to test something and it took about 10 minutes before it appeared at the top of the search results.

As far as I understand, a lot of the trade section is heavily cached to keep some load off the server. There is a delay involved with any caching as the cache is only updated on a periodic basis, so as far as I can tell any new threads or activity on trade may have up to a ~5~10 minute delay on search results, profiles, etc.

Here is your
Guardian Angel
listing at the top of the search results, seen about 10 minutes after I bumped it:

OP
thanks for looking into it. I still find it weird that i have thrown a handful of items up and not getting bites whereas other people with the same items are selling...theres gotta be something im missing... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Yeah I'm having the same problem. I think part of the issue is the trade search currently only shows the 15 most recent items, not all of them. The trade section of this website just wasn't designed for this volume of trading, I don't think teebling ever thought there would be a need for more than 15 items in a search, haha.

The search cap will be fixed in an upcoming website patch. For now, just make sure to bump your thread after 24 hours to get it back to the top.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation