Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   150 views

Description

Hi everyone,

I am seeking some ideas on zones in Hell difficulty to find a couple of very simple bases. Im SC single player SSF and its slow going, but actually having a blast as first time Ive done this instead of online SC and HC.

Im hoping someone can suggest some good ideas on where to farm for a damaged/cracked
Phase Blade
and low str req exceptional or elite 3 OS
Helm
. Ive been doing
Lower Kurast
chest runs for last several levels but no luck there yet.

Preferably in hell difficulty as I have got lucky with both my
Lower Kurast
map with 2 camps right next to WP and also countess just one screen away, so prefer not to reset if I can avoid. I dont have hell cows yet, just need to get a little stronger for
Baal

Cheers and thx :-)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everyone,

I am seeking some ideas on zones in Hell difficulty to find a couple of very simple bases. Im SC single player SSF and its slow going, but actually having a blast as first time Ive done this instead of online SC and HC.

Im hoping someone can suggest some good ideas on where to farm for a damaged/cracked
Phase Blade
and low str req exceptional or elite 3 OS
Helm
. Ive been doing
Lower Kurast
chest runs for last several levels but no luck there yet.

Preferably in hell difficulty as I have got lucky with both my
Lower Kurast
map with 2 camps right next to WP and also countess just one screen away, so prefer not to reset if I can avoid. I dont have hell cows yet, just need to get a little stronger for
Baal

Cheers and thx :-)

Schnorki 3704Moderator

PC
Farming bases is a simple function of clear speed.

Drop to 0 mf to minimize your bases turning blue+.

And then just go for whichever zone you can clear the most (normal) mobs/time in and that you actually enjoy clearing so you can repeat it a few times without going nuts. For the bases you're after, nigh all of them would do. Though higher zones would of course yield the benefit of better/higher extra drops being a possibility as well.

Since you didn't kill
Baal
yet and hence don't have cows/TZs, I'd give pits a shot. It tends to be rather easy to clear, despite being a top-lvl zone, gives you access to the higher drops and tends to come with solid mobs/time as well.
OP
Hi Schnorki, thanks heaps - makes sense :-)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation