Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   2937 views

Description

My question is simple. I know how to hunt for IPs within the game using IP viewer, I even know how to block the ranges. But how do I find a list of HOT IPs? In old D2:LOD there was a website where you could check the IPs and SOJs sold. Does something like that exist now now?

Can be used to make Runewords:

My question is simple. I know how to hunt for IPs within the game using IP viewer, I even know how to block the ranges. But how do I find a list of HOT IPs? In old D2:LOD there was a website where you could check the IPs and SOJs sold. Does something like that exist now now?
Not really, since the SoJ events are way more rigorously planned, due to no duped SoJs existing (so you actually have to collect 125 legit SoJs). There are several discords for example where they collect the SoJs and then release the IP only to the people who contributed. There's also events happening by Streamers like Lucky Luciano (one tonight at 2 am German time I think), that will release the IP some time before the sale starts, so everyone can hunt.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
simple answer: no.
There are "Anni runs", they are also organized here in the forums btw and there is a discord for it. Anni runs are organized at many forums and by some streamers. Usually, you have to pay 2 SoJs, then get the IP from the organizer and as soon as you found a game with that IP, you give your OK to the organizer. as soon as the organizer recieved the ok from all participants, they sell the SoJs untill DC walks :)
Welcome

Playing Diablo 2 for over 20 years.
Always in need of Runes, Keys/Organs and PGems!
Also check my Profile for open trades :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...