Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   87 views

Suggestion: oSkill options for Scepters et al.

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Not sure if this hasn't been suggested yet, but one feature i would realy like is to have the option to browse bases on the market by oSkills and specify them in a new trade using a form.
I fancy three dropdown menus for this showing up when an oskill-enabled base, magical or rare item has been chosen in a new trade.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Not sure if this hasn't been suggested yet, but one feature i would realy like is to have the option to browse bases on the market by oSkills and specify them in a new trade using a form.
I fancy three dropdown menus for this showing up when an oskill-enabled base, magical or rare item has been chosen in a new trade.

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
OP
Edit:
I mean staffmod of course. trying to edit title and text gives me an error concerning non-existent poll

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service.
Could be nice but people would have to actively navigate to and select a corresponding tab.

People don't even bother listing proper names, let alone specify tags.
Good idea, fairly easy to implement I dare say, unthinkable to assume people would actively use it.

Luckily staffmods only come on certain items which you do can search for and (un)luckily there's always only a handful of such items at any given time for sale here. You can browse those one by one instead. If the person creating the trade waits for the site to auto-fill their trade's proper name it will automatically select the relevant tags as well (pelt, katar, scepter, staff,...).

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...