Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   605 views

Description

Any way to reactivate my expired trades? Or do I have to reload everything again? I don't understand the reason to create a new trade every time they expire.. It's a waste of time

Can be used to make Runewords:

Any way to reactivate my expired trades? Or do I have to reload everything again? I don't understand the reason to create a new trade every time they expire.. It's a waste of time

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
on your profile there is an option to bump all trades which resets the expiry timer

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |

Necrarch 1695Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
And that option can be used every 6 hours, while the expiration is set at 3 days (I believe, not fully sure of the last).

If you want to go in holidays, you have now the "Freeze all trades" option too not to lose them.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
And that option can be used every 6 hours, while the expiration is set at 3 days (I believe, not fully sure of the last).

If you want to go in holidays, you have now the "Freeze all trades" option too not to lose them.
Is the "freeze" feature working as intended now? Last holiday (3 weeks ago) I lost all my trades upon unfreeze @Teebling

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731

Necrarch 1695Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Not sure. I heard a user for whom it worked, but unsure if it's conclusive.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 5934Admin

Europe PC
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 1 year ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago

Is the "freeze" feature working as intended now? Last holiday (3 weeks ago) I lost all my trades upon unfreeze @Teebling
Still looking into it Prince, sorry (it's not working right now).

@ the OP: trades expire after 3 days so that the market isn't flooded with old listings and unresponsive traders. Keeps things fresh.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...