Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2288 views

Description

Hi,
which paladin shields actually have trade value?

I'm wondering, because I have tried to sell some 44/45 AR
Sacred Rondache
over the past months and there was 0 interest.
I understand that their blocking rate is slightly worse, but I wouldn't have thought that this would make such a huge difference.
Is there any other reason for the difference in value between targes and rondaches?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi,
which paladin shields actually have trade value?

I'm wondering, because I have tried to sell some 44/45 AR
Sacred Rondache
over the past months and there was 0 interest.
I understand that their blocking rate is slightly worse, but I wouldn't have thought that this would make such a huge difference.
Is there any other reason for the difference in value between targes and rondaches?

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.

Necrarch 1706Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Those are valuable but if non
Eth
, not as much as you'd believe.

1- Warning : usually AR means attack rating, while @R or AllRes is for all resists. Also use the proper categorization, stats to ease search. I don't see your stuff for trade as of now.

2- Main runewords for Pally shields are :
> Dream but needs 3 os which is an unlikely roll and not Larzukable : you'll want 3 os from start ;
> Exile but you want it
Eth

> Spirit.

And BiS is either Dream or Exile, Spirit being usually considered as slightly worse than
Herald Of Zakarum
unique.

So if non
Eth
, it's a Spirit base. Hence something that is not BiS, so not something that you'll spend a
Ber
on.

With 44 or 45, you can hope for something on the
Mal
-
Vex
range, not more.

Finally, one advice for any trades in general, put your price in the.m.
- If you overvalue, your items will not go -> think to reduce prices sooner or later
- If you undervalue, sometimes you'll not optimize your pricing, but at least you sell and get something instead of having it taking space.
- If you value properly all the better.

To sum up, put prices and you'll have more trades, even if they are not optimal in prices they can gain trade speed.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
Sacred Targe
requires less strength = more points you can put into vitality.
It has better block chance = less points needed in dex to reach max block = more points you can put into vitality.

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |
Found a beautiful 45 All res
Vortex Shield
with 217 def a day ago and was actually able to cube gamble 3 sockets on it! Something like that should be worth a decent amount (thanks to Dream runeword), but may take a while to sell. The high paying players are out there, but you have to be patient sometimes for less popular builds. I've sat on niche items like this for months, ignoring many low ballers until finally someone comes and is willing to pay what I believe is fair.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
To sum up, put prices and you'll have more trades, even if they are not optimal in prices they can gain trade speed.
As a new trader here, can confirm this to Infinity and beyond. At first all my trades were with ”offer”. After I got more comfortable with the site I used the price checker and put a price on everything. Sales went through the roof. Already 12 today.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
personally, I prefer zakarum shields, because they have a fixed damage of 46 with
Smite
all other shields have a range damage with a max average damage of 46.
zakarum shields ftw.

Necrarch 1706Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
To notice out of
Sacred Targe
and
Rondache
, you'll need much more STR to wield it. Depending on your build it can be an issue or not.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

uuee 18

Europe PC
str req doesn't matter, you will be able to wear even SR without any points on str with an Enigma.

Spirit is BiS (since you would like to achive 125FCR).

The dex diff is like 3-5 (so 9-15 life before bo) for max block between SR an ST (SR has the 2nd best block rate), but ST has very good marketing:P

actually Exile is also BiS for a smiter (since you will be able to wear CB gloves insted of dracs), and for that an
Eth
SR is a very good choice (highest avg
Smite
dmg).

I think vortex is next to useless with it's absymal block rate
Necrarch summarized pally shields very well above

On non-ladder, I sold this (see screenshot): it was near-perfect for ethereal
Sacred Rondache
(284 def is absolute perfection, +44 all res is 1 off perfect)
As you can see, took 15 days to execute, and trade was done in-game, not here - too many low-ballers here
I kept pushing for
Ber
, but ended up trading for
Ber
-
Ohm
as change (buyer wanted my
Ohm
to roll this shield for Exile) and I had spare
Ohm
to give him, happy to receive
Ber