Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   532 views

Description

yes yes i know we can add people and friends on b.net but it would be nice to add some friends here on this site to imo.

what do people think? do we need(want) a friendlist here on diablo.
Io
?
i dont know if its a lot of work to get that up and running but i think i would like it x)
Description by Onibasso

Can be used to make Runewords:

yes yes i know we can add people and friends on b.net but it would be nice to add some friends here on this site to imo.

what do people think? do we need(want) a friendlist here on diablo.
Io
?
i dont know if its a lot of work to get that up and running but i think i would like it x)

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█
I've asked me one question... For what do I need friends here or in a forum?

I have no good answer for that, I don't need a friendlist here.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
OP
ToX-I-qUc wrote: 1 year ago
I've asked me one question... For what do I need friends here or in a forum?

I have no good answer for that, I don't need a friendlist here.
fair enough i guess, i have a lot of friends on b.net and its a mess realy. some play this and some play that, some i added for trades in the future and what not. so it would be nice to have a friend list here so i know who plays d2r and so i could easy go trough what my friends are selling, buying or posting for that matter.

thats my answer to why i want a friendlist ^^

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█

Schnorki 3276Moderator

PC
So..you only buy/sell from/to friends? Cuz if not..everyone offering stuff here is playing D2:R. :)

If you add too many folks for future trades and need to keep track of that, the 'watching' list is a good place to remind yourself of which trades you've bid on and to sort it out again.

Beyond that..I never understood the desire for forum friends lists myself. But hey, to each his own.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
So..you only buy/sell from/to friends? Cuz if not..everyone offering stuff here is playing D2:R. :)

If you add too many folks for future trades and need to keep track of that, the 'watching' list is a good place to remind yourself of which trades you've bid on and to sort it out again.

Beyond that..I never understood the desire for forum friends lists myself. But hey, to each his own.
nono, but i would rather sell/buy and help out a friend then a total stranger, if both was selling the same item who would you buy from?
i dont want an elitist closed trade ring for sure ^^

but yeah i get what people are saying. and it would kinda be a copy of jsp now that i think about it oO

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█

Teebling 5985Admin

Europe PC
Friend list is actually a default feature of phpBB - I intentionally disabled it when building the site to avoid confusion as the friends list is... just that, there's no other functionality beyond it.

If someone can think of a cool use case to build on top of that friends list then let's hear it!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation