Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   5025 views

Description

I just found one. But I have no idea what to do with it. I am currently leveling a Javazon. But now I think, I should switch to a Bowazon. I have read, that Andi is good for Bowazon. I have already. Anything else I need for a Bowazon?
Description by ceving

Can be used to make Runewords:

I just found one. But I have no idea what to do with it. I am currently leveling a Javazon. But now I think, I should switch to a Bowazon. I have read, that Andi is good for Bowazon. I have already. Anything else I need for a Bowazon?
the thing with
Windforce
is that its hard to reach the ias break point you want. back in the day you had to have a act 1 merc with Faith bow so you got fana aura to boost ias, and u needed a lot of 15 ias jools to. im unsure if the ias breakpoints for ama is changed a lot after 2.4. might need to look it up. so to put it short, you need a lot of other nice items for it to work including a forti and so on. hope that helps a litle bit. i would look for a full bow ama guide here on diablo.
Io
or on d2jsp.

i have used this build a lot back in the days. https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=5088194

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
I havent read anything about IAS changes for bows and Amazon, only damage boosts.

Still, It requires so much gear to do a proper physical bowazon it's not worth it compare to
Lightning Fury
Which is a shame, since the physical bowazon is one of the most fun build I ever played.

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
If you compare it to most other builds, getting a phys WF bowzon to top performance levels is actually relatively cheap. Fort alone (as compared to the Enigma in 95% of all other builds) basically saves you over a
Ber
and a half which in itself nearly pays for everything else you need.

IAS breakpoints haven't changed. 80 to
Cap
Strafe
with WF really isn't hard to reach. Neither is 89 to get other attacks down to 9 frames. Though yeah, 147 for 8 is a fair bit harder and 292 for 7 just won't happen. But you really don't need those. A WF build goes for raw dmg per hit over speed more than anything else.

Then again, I'm biased. I still love my WF bowzon and wouldn't trade her for any other zon build.
OP
Onibasso wrote: 1 year ago
the thing with
Windforce
is that its hard to reach the ias break point you want.
This applies to
Multiple Shot
. But it seems to be much easier to reach the maximum frames with
Strafe
. The d2planner says that
Windforce
with a
Shael
and
Laying of Hands
is sufficient to reach 28 frames and 27 is the maximum. No Faith necessary. Instead Delirium and
Witchwild String
with two Shaels is possible.

mhlg 835

Americas PC
ceving wrote: 1 year ago

I have a Faith and a
Windforce
on my Strafezon. I started with a
Windforce
because it was the easiest to obtain. It made it possible for me to farm anywhere in Hell, which in turn helped me find a +3 4 socket
Grand Matron Bow
and the runes needed to make a Faith. If I didn't have a Faith, the
Windforce
would still be an end game bow. When matched with a might Reaper wielding 25 leech merc , the
Windforce
has higher physical damage than the Faith, and in some situations is better.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
i have used this build a lot back in the days. https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=5088194
I tried the build and it works great. And even without Faith and
Andariel's Visage
(still lvl 81) the Hell walk through was almost too easy. My merc had
Kuko Shakaku
and I was using
Blackhorn's Face
. The 20% slowdown together with the knockback makes it really safe even with just 55 vitality. But I have to concede, that I was using a torch for skills and resistence. But I think this was the first time I passed the ancients, without beeing killed.
ceving wrote: 1 year ago
I tried the build and it works great. And even without Faith and
Andariel's Visage
(still lvl 81) the Hell walk through was almost too easy. My merc had
Kuko Shakaku
and I was using
Blackhorn's Face
. The 20% slowdown together with the knockback makes it really safe even with just 55 vitality. But I have to concede, that I was using a torch for skills and resistence. But I think this was the first time I passed the ancients, without beeing killed.
nice. glad you liked the build ^^ the Faith/andi setup is more like a perfect setup for multishot, but not needed.

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█

mhlg 835

Americas PC
nice. glad you liked the build ^^ the Faith/andi setup is more like a perfect setup for multishot, but not needed.
Admittedly I now have an
Andariel's Visage
(socketed with 15IAS, 15 ED jewel), and a Faith, but I would've made it just as far with only a
Windforce
. I have another build that is
Windforce
and Harmony only and no
Andariel
's, yet. I have a +3 5 socket GM bow and all the runes needed to make a Mist. So I'm waiting for a time when I will be able to make it.

Question; I've heard of those who've armed their Rogue merc with a Faith, to increase speed and damage of a Windoforce as main weapon. Has anyone made a Paladin with level 27
Fanaticism
, and then armed their Rogue merc with
Windforce
?

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation