I am not sure how to sort for hardcore items

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device:
Browser:

Steps to reproduce:

Anything else to add:

I am not sure how to sort for hardcore items
Fixedby Teebling3 years agoGo to post
Best way at the moment is to use the search on the trade page. If you see an icon next to a search result which looks like a skull, that is a trade is by a hardcore character.

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
Best way at the moment is to use the search on the trade page. If you see an icon next to a search result which looks like a
Skull
, that is a trade is by a hardcore character.
This post was marked as the fix.

@Teebling The filters are broken, it is very difficult to filter for hardcore items. It looks like the logic checks for pagination first and filters are applied only to the items on the current page.

For example, say I am on page 1 of the trade page and have currently no filters active. The unfiltered page has 2 items that are marked as hardcore. When I activate the hardcore filter, it shows the 2 items that are marked as hardcore on page 1. No other items.

If I want to see more than these 2 items, I have to go to the next page and apply the hardcore filter again. Say there is 1 item on page 2 that is marked as hardcore. The hardcore filter will show me this one item.

The way it is currently built essentially makes filters unusable. I don't want to know which items are marked hardcore on the page I am on, I want to know all trades marked as hardcore.

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
Reizouko wrote: 3 years ago
It looks like the logic checks for pagination first and filters are applied only to the items on the current page.
Yes. I know. It's for performance reasons - can't just filter through 10,000 trades ar the click of a button, things here got crazier than the initial intended design. Read this topic again and you'll see there is a solution in place which is to use the trade search.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...