Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   55 views

Suggestion - Price Check result should show the trade title (like users' Sell/Buy History) for magic

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Hi

I tried to make a Price Check (historic) for items with an affix, the Price Check found some (OK)
But as the result do not show the trade title (unlike the users' Sell/Buy History), I cannot identify what item the trade was about as the description does not specify either ๐Ÿ˜“

I understand that the title is a unnecessary for uniques/set/runes/gems as the title of all those trades will be the same...., but for magic/rare/crafted is not true as in many cases trade for magic/rare/crafted use title as a description and don't follow a standard ๐Ÿ˜›

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi

I tried to make a Price Check (historic) for items with an affix, the Price Check found some (OK)
But as the result do not show the trade title (unlike the users' Sell/Buy History), I cannot identify what item the trade was about as the description does not specify either ๐Ÿ˜“

I understand that the title is a unnecessary for uniques/set/runes/gems as the title of all those trades will be the same...., but for magic/rare/crafted is not true as in many cases trade for magic/rare/crafted use title as a description and don't follow a standard ๐Ÿ˜›

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18:00-21:00), weekends (09:00 - 21:00)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...