Description

Look my video on youtube :

have you ever seen something like that ? lol

Can be used to make Runewords:

Look my video on youtube :

have you ever seen something like that ? lol

d2jsp 90

PC
Some people say they've seen something like this. But there was no video evidence before you. Old bug, maybe a one in a million chance.
Some info about your situation, but it looks more like a conspiracy theory.

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. 🏴‍☠️

Necrarch 1979Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Welcome around, it seems you have discovered what is
Diablo Clone
and how to get your first
Annihilus
(kill it :) ).
Don't worry if you have left : there are usually several runs of DClone a day.

Have fun !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
Welcome around, it seems you have discovered what is
Diablo Clone
and how to get your first
Annihilus
(kill it :) ).
Don't worry if you have left : there are usually several runs of DClone a day.

Have fun !
I've killed
Diablo Clone
there before for another player looking for help.
Diablo Clone
will spawn in place of the first superunique you bump into, in this case
Pindleskin

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
Farily common spawn point actually

Schnorki 3703Moderator

PC
Looks like any other pindle-dclone to me. Unless I'm missing something?

ShadowHeart 2588Moderator

Europe PC
I think the OP just has never seen
Diablo Clone
before, and doesn't know about its mechanics. Yes, even in this day and age, not everyone is aware of it. Unless one hang around in communities where it's discussed a lot or has read a lot on wikis about the game, it's not totally unexpected for some people to be blissfully unaware of it.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 week ago
Diablo Clone
before, and doesn't know about its mechanics.
Same happened to me last year when I first encountered him. I was playing my
Hydra
sorc and I was in Tranvincal. I sent the hydras inside the Council's temple as usual and at first I didn't understood why were such a firework party inside. It was Diablo that spawned those fire rings. I knew that the Council was inside and didn't expect to see anything else and I was taken by surprise when I saw Big D instead.

I tried so much killing him but with no result, I was too weak at that time. I searched some info about this event and tried some tactics but no success. Four hours I tried to kill him but in the end I had to let him live. At one point I made a small progress but ran out of potions and his live regenerated before I came back from town. After further research and gaining some gear and levels I finally got my first
Annihilus
using the Palace Cellar 3 tactics.
Diablo Clone
before, and doesn't know about its mechanics. Yes, even in this day and age, not everyone is aware of it. Unless one hang around in communities where it's discussed a lot or has read a lot on wikis about the game, it's not totally unexpected for some people to be blissfully unaware of it.
Four or five weeks ago I was playing through hell with my two boys when we encountered him in act 2 (we had reached ca. Lvl 65-70). Until then we had only selffound gear. My kids did not know about this (and I had forgotten it because the last time I played was 20 years ago) and were shortly very scared 😁 ("What??? Why is there suddenly Diablo with
Meteor
in the
Lost City
and why is he so strong?") Fortunately a friend of us was online and killed the clone with his pala 😉

Meanwhile I am constantly asked by them when the next walk happens. We killed nearly 30 clones this weekend 😇 😁

After a 20 year break from D2 I started playing D2R in 2024 with my sons (9 and 10 years old)
Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1/+2 (Germany)
Online workdays: casually from 19:00-21:00
Online weekends: casually midday to evening
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
oOKIWIOo wrote: 1 week ago
Diablo Clone
Four or five weeks ago I was playing through hell with my two boys when we encountered him in act 2 (we had reached ca. Lvl 65-70). Until then we had only selffound gear. My kids did not know about this (and I had forgotten it because the last time I played was 20 years ago) and were shortly very scared 😁 ("What??? Why is there suddenly Diablo with
Meteor
in the
Lost City
and why is he so strong?") Fortunately a friend of us was online and killed the clone with his pala 😉

Meanwhile I am constantly asked by them when the next walk happens. We killed nearly 30 clones this weekend 😇 😁
Now that's a nice story. Grats to your two boys. :)
My first
Diablo Clone
surprised me too 😮😮
I never played online on LOD (so had never faced
Diablo Clone
...)
On my first D2R character (Necro Summoner), I had just started Hell, and was trying to complete my
Den of Evil
quest when....he appears from nowhere in the middle of the cave and kill all my Minions and Merc...
As a poor equiped and leveled summoner I couldn't even scratch him...
At the time I was very new on lobby game so didn't even think in ask for help... and just quit after some tries...

Takes me a long long time to see my second
Diablo Clone
... (actually happened only with my second character on following season...)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18:00-21:00), weekends (09:00 - 21:00)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
d2jsp wrote: 1 week ago
but it looks more like a conspiracy theory
My theory:
Pindleskin
is actually the wanderer. The cutscenes were lying!
Once I had that sod in
The Countess
chamber, quite tight place but my
Fire Wall
sorc dealt with him.
one time that I was not pay much of attention to my regular
Baal
runs,
Baal
spat out a D-clone and scared the s*t out of me.

Non-Ladder, Softcore. You may trade with me with any
Ist
Hel
or Gem combination by rates below.
Ist
= 5
Hel
& 1
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems
Maybe someone can explain more in details. I read this article about
Diablo Clone

https://maxroll.gg/d2/meta/diablo-clone

I play multiplayer, I type the command /uberdiablo and I got message "
Terror
spreads across Sanctuary." which as to my understanding is close to spawn? I don't join multiplayer games, I mostly play solo online or with a friend.

Does it mean that number of sold rings is counted as per Region (Europe, Asia, America)? I am wondering how can I prepare for D2 Clone to farm Anihilus.

ShadowHeart 2588Moderator

Europe PC
Ahlen wrote: 1 week ago
Does it mean that number of sold rings is counted as per Region (Europe, Asia, America)? I am wondering how can I prepare for D2 Clone to farm Anihilus.
SoJ selling (and thus, dclone spawning) is separated per region & game mode (ladder vs nonladder, softcore vs hardcore). So there's 12 different combinations in total (Softcore Non-Ladder, Softcore Ladder, Hardcore Non-Ladder, Hardcore Ladder, and separated per region - 4 x 3 = 12). You can see a summary of them at dclonetracker.php (this is manually fed by our users, so it might not be 100% up to date).
I play multiplayer, I type the command /uberdiablo and I got message "
Terror
spreads across Sanctuary." which as to my understanding is close to spawn? I don't join multiplayer games, I mostly play solo online or with a friend.
"Close" is a relative term. It takes a random number of SoJs between 75 and 125 in total (per region & game mode) to spawn
Diablo Clone
, and it's (a) impossible to know how many it takes between each stage (it's random) and (b) impossible to know how many SoJs have actually sold. It could be that it still takes 50+ to go from 4/6 to 6/6. It could be that <20 is needed to go from 4/6 to 6/6. It's random each time. Only the total needed (from 1/6 to 6/6) is always between 75 and 125. If noone sells SoJs it will take forever. If someone is selling now it could be seconds.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
I type the command /uberdiablo and I got message "
Terror
spreads across Sanctuary." which as to my understanding is close to spawn?
Usually, on Asia servers walks are taking place more often than others. But, as ShadowHeart said earlier, it could take hours or days to go from 4 to 6 or could takes minutes.
When the timer is at 5/6 (
Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary) you could start a game and hope the walk will take place soon.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation