Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
21 replies   1478 views

Description

HaelTheUndying (twitch.tv/haeltheundying_pbp) is going to host a veritable clonepocalypse on the Americas region this weekend, on SOFTCORE LADDER:

CLONEAGGEDON 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

The planned start time is 2024-08-03T17:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

What is a clonepocalypse, you ask? Simply put, it's an unparallelled streak of Diablo clones walking the Earth.
HaelTheUndying is trying to set an unbreakable record for the number of dclones spawned during a single day.

The idea is to spawn a dclone once every 15 minutes for 24 hours straight, on the Americas region.

There will be a couple of triple spawns mixed in (i.e., spawns on all three regions at the same time, with the help of some other streamers), but the majority of the walks will be on Americas only. I believe he has enlisted help from thatdudewillyd (twitch.tv/thatdudewillyd) for this purpose, not sure who else.

How many
Stone of Jordan
will be sacrified during this event, you ask? Well, by his own counting, he is going to have on hand well over 10,000 SoJs, more than 3 completely full accounts (all 24 character slots and all shared stash tabs completely filled with SoJs).

If you want to partake you really should get a dclone killer set up -
It isn't hard to kill dclone on a budget smiter after all.

Stream links:
HaelTheUndying - https://www.twitch.tv/haeltheundying_pbp
thatdudewillyd - https://www.twitch.tv/thatdudewillyd

NOTE: This event is on SOFTCORE LADDER.
Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 2582Moderator

Europe PC
HaelTheUndying (twitch.tv/haeltheundying_pbp) is going to host a veritable clonepocalypse on the Americas region this weekend, on SOFTCORE LADDER:

CLONEAGGEDON 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

The planned start time is 2024-08-03T17:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

What is a clonepocalypse, you ask? Simply put, it's an unparallelled streak of Diablo clones walking the Earth.
HaelTheUndying is trying to set an unbreakable record for the number of dclones spawned during a single day.

The idea is to spawn a dclone once every 15 minutes for 24 hours straight, on the Americas region.

There will be a couple of triple spawns mixed in (i.e., spawns on all three regions at the same time, with the help of some other streamers), but the majority of the walks will be on Americas only. I believe he has enlisted help from thatdudewillyd (twitch.tv/thatdudewillyd) for this purpose, not sure who else.

How many
Stone of Jordan
will be sacrified during this event, you ask? Well, by his own counting, he is going to have on hand well over 10,000 SoJs, more than 3 completely full accounts (all 24 character slots and all shared stash tabs completely filled with SoJs).

If you want to partake you really should get a dclone killer set up -
It isn't hard to kill dclone on a budget smiter after all.

Stream links:
HaelTheUndying - https://www.twitch.tv/haeltheundying_pbp
thatdudewillyd - https://www.twitch.tv/thatdudewillyd

NOTE: This event is on SOFTCORE LADDER.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
Not gonna lie..that is utterly ridiculous. Love it, lol.

Pipp 22

Amazon Americas PC
Was wondering how does one acquire 10,000 soj's ?
coming soon 20/20 annis for 1 pgem.........
This is going to be so silly. Guess I should farm up a page of rejuvies.

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
I have no idea how willyd is going to pull this one off when you consider 100 walks every 15 minutes non stop would take 25 uninterrupted hours. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
OP

ShadowHeart 2582Moderator

Europe PC
Pipp wrote: 1 month ago
Was wondering how does one acquire 10,000 soj's ?
You buy them. Either on RMT sites with real money, or on d2jsp with forum gold. D2R is rampant with bots (thousands upon thousands). We’ll leave it at that, and let’s not derail the topic (that last bit was not directed at you personally).

mhlg wrote: 1 month ago
I have no idea how willyd is going to pull this one off when you consider a 100 walks every 15 minutes non stop would take 25 uninterrupted hours. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. :D
Hael said they might do some triple spawns - i.e. walk all three regions at once - for some of the walks (not all, the majority will be Americas only). They would count those as 3 walks each.

24 hours, 15 minute intervals, that’s 97 walks, but if two of them are triple spawns then it’s 101, etc.

They might also just extend it to be longer than 24 hours, I suppose. But it’s impossible to say until the time comes, they might wing it a bit.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
This is so cool and ugly at the same time. :D Good luck for everyone with finding 20 20 10s. :D

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 month ago
[..]
They might also just extend it to be longer than 24 hours, I suppose. But it’s impossible to say until the time comes, they might wing it a bit.
Almost feels like at this point, it should instead be a "how long can we stay awake??" challenge and just spawn every 15 minutes from morning coffee to inevitably eventually passing out 3 days later. :D
Same on our end if anyone really wanted.to capitalize off of it. A race between killing dclone and spawning the new map.

Bloody endurance run after 2-3 hours. Still in absence of us receiving official events, these player driven community events are important.
Schnorki wrote: 1 month ago
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 month ago
[..]
Almost feels like at this point, it should instead be a "how long can we stay awake??" challenge and just spawn every 15 minutes from morning coffee to inevitably eventually passing out 3 days later. :D

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
Removed

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)

Offer if price is not stated

⊕ Join New Tristram Talk! ⊕

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall,
but thankfully the Wind.
Not sure this would affect psn players, but I am definitly willing to sit for 20 minutes and wait just to find out.

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
Far as I recall, all you console folks are included in any PC spawn, so long as you're on the correct region.

I just remember folks bitching about how hard it is to get into a different region on (some) consoles though...

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
Still going strong I see. Morning coffee + dclone does make for a relaxed start to the day.. :D

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
According to HaelTheUndying walk number 97 is about to happen. Walked

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
They done? Saw willyd is offline at least but had another like 3 walks after that regardless.
Cloneaggedon summary:
65 annis
2 20/20
3 19+

sweet!

Schnorki 3686Moderator

PC
Barely stuck around for it and still got 27ish..goes to show how nuts it was I guess.

Only 2-3 worth selling though, no 20/20/10 to upgrade anything with. The rest just got dumped in a norm game to make some folks happy. ^^

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 month ago
They done? Saw willyd is offline at least but had another like 3 walks after that regardless.
No, now that Hael and Willy are done CptRazorTail is going to add another 8 runs.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...