Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   490 views

[Hardcore Ladder]: Hosting DClone Walk & Pack Giveaways!

No data yet

Description

Morning D2IO,

This Saturday, June 29th at 9:30am Central Standard US (Local Time For you: 2024-06-29T14:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ), I will be hosting my inaugural Hardcore Ladder Walk.

In-addition to the walk itself, I will also be giving away 4x Caster Packs throughout the stream. Some of the packs include items such as Shako, Viper, Mara's, Occy, and more. If you want to participate in the walk and would like a chance to win, make sure to tune-in!

For those that need help with DClone kills through the event, I am happy to do those on stream live.

You can click the below signature YouTube or Twitch banners to find me this Saturday, and if you want to join the Discord you can do the same.

I will give this a bump daily leading up to the event to keep it top of mind.

Cheers,
War
Description by Th3ory

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 489

Paladin Americas PC
Morning D2IO,

This Saturday, June 29th at 9:30am Central Standard US (Local Time For you: 2024-06-29T14:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ), I will be hosting my inaugural Hardcore Ladder Walk.

In-addition to the walk itself, I will also be giving away 4x Caster Packs throughout the stream. Some of the packs include items such as Shako, Viper, Mara's, Occy, and more. If you want to participate in the walk and would like a chance to win, make sure to tune-in!

For those that need help with DClone kills through the event, I am happy to do those on stream live.

You can click the below signature YouTube or Twitch banners to find me this Saturday, and if you want to join the Discord you can do the same.

I will give this a bump daily leading up to the event to keep it top of mind.

Cheers,
War

OP

Th3ory 489

Paladin Americas PC
We are inching closer! Less than 48 hours to the Diablo Walk & Giveaway event.

TICK TOCK.

So excited! Pretty sure D-Clone will wipe my toons tho... so, I already know I will need help with this! 😅 Otherwise, it's good to know there will be annis for sale, maybe my buddy and I can buy a few 😇

Edit: PS: Followed you on Twitch! It'd be nice to win something. Sort of a rough season so far. Regardless, thank you for doing this! 😁

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

Schnorki 3357Moderator

PC
Pineohkeyoh wrote: 2 days ago
[..]
Pretty sure D-Clone will wipe my toons tho...
[..]
Might as well add a betting pool to this whole thing:
How many toons is Th3ory gonna inadvertently kill with this event? :D

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Schnorki wrote: 2 days ago
[..]
[..]
Hopefully zero 😉 I'm willing to tip someone to help me. Not wealthy by any means and would probably need to wait in town. Have a squishy lvl 80 sorc and a decent 80 Necro at the moment, but I'm pretty sure either would be toast just looking at him 🤯😵😭 let me know if anyone is interested via PM and we can negotiate.

EDIT: on Playstation, so I'm prob screwed 🫡

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

Schnorki 3357Moderator

PC
Well, Th3ory mentioned he's happy to help out so there's your assist. :)

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

ShadowHeart 2216Moderator

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 2 days ago
[..]
[..]
Hopefully zero 😉 I'm willing to tip someone to help me. Not wealthy by any means and would probably need to wait in town. Have a squishy lvl 80 sorc and a decent 80 Necro at the moment, but I'm pretty sure either would be toast just looking at him 🤯😵😭 let me know if anyone is interested via PM and we can negotiate.

EDIT: on Playstation, so I'm prob screwed 🫡
If you join D2R Clone Hunters discord server they do have some trusted killers that are on console.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP

Th3ory 489

Paladin Americas PC
Edit: PS: Followed you on Twitch! It'd be nice to win something. Sort of a rough season so far. Regardless, thank you for doing this!
Cheers mate, thank you.
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 days ago

If you join D2R Clone Hunters discord server they do have some trusted killers that are on console.
Great community in Clone Hunters with plenty of Safe Killers.

As I did state, I am also here to help live on stream. Easiest way to get in touch will be joining my Discord, or trying to ping me on the side as the chats will likely be fairly busy to navigate.

Yes, thank you! Are you on console? Signed up for discord but still trying to figure that out. Total Discord noob. 🙃

Europe PC
Yes, thank you! Are you on console? Signed up for discord but still trying to figure that out. Total Discord noob. 🙃
On D2R Clone Hunters discord server, when it’s close to walk time (<30 minutes), a kill queue will be opened and everyone who needs help can register there. When the walk happens, the trusted killers will start working on the queue. Most killers are on PC only, so when it’s your turn it’s important to communicate that you’re on console (and on which one), so that the trusted killer can reassign you to someone who can kill on your console, if necessary.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
OP

Th3ory 489

Paladin Americas PC
The great point above on Console vs. PC environment.

I am also PC only!

But Clone Hunters is the de facto community with trusted killers. Sit tight, don't spawn, and wait until the DM via Discord. They run a very smooth and tight operation.

Awesome! Will do. Thank you both! 🤞

Ok, last question I think... Any idea which server? I'm NA and apparently they now enforce a 365 day region ban for switching regions through PSN, so, for example, if NA and try to switch to EU, then no switching back to NA for a year?!? I was in process of doing that so I could switch servers dpending on spawn when I got the 365 day warning.

Europe PC
Ok, last question I think... Any idea which server? I'm NA and apparently they now enforce a 365 day region ban for switching regions through PSN, so, for example, if NA and try to switch to EU, then no switching back to NA for a year?!? I was in process of doing that so I could switch servers dpending on spawn when I got the 365 day warning.
I don't think Th3ory has decided on the region yet. That said, you can technically join other regions temporarily by being invited by someone into a game on a different region. Someone on EU could for example invite you to a game on EU, and you'd technically still be in an EU game even if the original host leaves. It requires someone to invite you, so it's not super convenient, I know. Other than that, you could always just make a game on your home region and hope for the best. Not the best answer though, I know. :(

OP

Th3ory 489

Paladin Americas PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 2 days ago
I don't think Th3ory has decided on the region yet. That said, you can technically join other regions temporarily by being invited by someone into a game on a different region. Someone on EU could for example invite you to a game on EU, and you'd technically still be in an EU game even if the original host leaves. It requires someone to invite you, so it's not super convenient, I know. Other than that, you could always just make a game on your home region and hope for the best. Not the best answer though, I know. :(
Plan to announce 30-45 mins beforehand to provide adequate time. I'm back on forth on two regions...time will tell.

Yeah, I get it. Thank you both for the replies. All I can do is have a game open and hope for the best. Still excited tho as it puts Annis in HC Ladder to maybe trade for later at least. A man can Dream 😁 🤞 Looking forward to your stream tomorrow, War. Thanks again! 🙂

OP

Th3ory 489

Paladin Americas PC
Pineohkeyoh wrote: 1 day ago
Yeah, I get it. Thank you both for the replies. All I can do is have a game open and hope for the best. Still excited tho as it puts Annis in HC Ladder to maybe trade for later at least. A man can Dream 😁 🤞 Looking forward to your stream tomorrow, War. Thanks again! 🙂
My pleasure, and I am also giving out 4x Sorceress Packs as well; so the longer you tune-in the better the chance you have of succeeding!

Europe PC
Th3ory's stream is live, dclone walk in about an hour :)

Thanks for hosting! Do we have a definite server for the walk?

Europe PC
Maldoror wrote: 1 day ago
Thanks for hosting! Do we have a definite server for the walk?
Americas, was announced like 5 minutes ago

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...