Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   262 views

Description

So im getting to level 99 slower than worlds
Conversion
to electric cars but why the hell does being cursed override the experience bonus from xp shrine?! (Before i just assumed it didnt affect the bonus)

Can be used to make Runewords:

So im getting to level 99 slower than worlds
Conversion
to electric cars but why the hell does being cursed override the experience bonus from xp shrine?! (Before i just assumed it didnt affect the bonus)
Answeredby Knappogue1 week agoGo to post
Curses and shrines are the same in the sense that you can only have one active at a time. Thats why as a necro you can't decrepify and lower resist at the same time, and can't have an xp and stamina shrine active together. So if you have an xp shrine and get hit with amp dmg, if overrides the shrine boost. This works the other way around too though. You have amp dmg on you and see a mana regen shrine? Grab that thing and immediately watch amp dmg disappear.
Curses and shrines are the same in the sense that you can only have one active at a time. Thats why as a necro you can't
Decrepify
and
Lower Resist
at the same time, and can't have an xp and stamina shrine active together. So if you have an xp shrine and get hit with amp dmg, if overrides the shrine boost. This works the other way around too though. You have amp dmg on you and see a mana regen shrine? Grab that thing and immediately watch amp dmg disappear.
This post was marked as the best answer.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I think the bonus XP from the shrine act like a buff/spell and when you are cursed, it replace the current spell with the curse one, hence the removing the bonus XP and returning to standard XP.
I'm also pissed when I found a shrine and immediately I get cursed. Grrr...

Knappogue was faster to answer.

TheDoo 270

Europe PC
Something else worth mentioning and taking into consideration...

...if you have
Cleansing
or
Fade
on yourself (not matter if it's from a skill or from a proc/item like for example from Cure), which effectively decrease the duration of curses this will also decrease the duration of any shrine as well which is kind of a double edged blade... :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Florian_G wrote: 1 week ago
I'm also pissed when I found a shrine and immediately I get cursed. Grrr...
This happens to me 5 seconds after I find an xp shrine...everytime...but only for xp shines lol

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
TheDoo wrote: 1 week ago
Something else worth mentioning and taking into consideration...

...if you have
Cleansing
or
Fade
on yourself (not matter if it's from a skill or from a proc/item like for example from Cure), which effectively decrease the duration of curses this will also decrease the duration of any shrine as well which is kind of a double edged blade... :)
Didnt know that, wow thats really bad news, i run Cure on merc and have
Cleansing
all the time because again hate being cursed XD

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...