Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   227 views

Description

Ever since completing the Tales of a Bowmancer journey, something didn't sit right with me. Being one who enjoys pure clean gaming, no cheats or shortcuts, it just didn't feel good for me to sorta skip ahead 20 levels from 40s to 60s and jump myself right into wielding a Brand with Faith instantly becoming Badass and clearing NM/Hell like a Pizza Pie at a Birthday Party. So I knew deep down inside this day would come..

Now that I've been absolutely loving the offline solo self-find grind, have decided to give another crack at the bowmancer playthrough. However this time, there will be some Ground rules to making this run feel much more Authentic. This will be a Solo, Self-Found, Bows Only (Crossbows included) Necromancer Run with Zero help from Online, No shared Stash and NO already found Gear, Jewels, Gems or Charms included. This is 100% Self-Found Only! The Goal will be reach Level 80 and Beat Hell Difficulty..

This Adventure will begin tomorrow and I'll do my best to give continuous updates with each major event as well offer another rough guide on how I attempt to accomplish this feat. The title will be "True Tales from a Bowmancer" as I embark on this Epic Challenge that was enjoyed so very much 1st time around. Only this time there's no Gold waiting at the end of the this Rainbow (Faith, Brand) instead it will be entirely up to the Bowmancer to create his own pot of Gold..

To help put this in better perspective. I've just started offline a few weeks ago. Haven't even found a single High Rune yet (
Um
being highest) and so if I find a
Jah
or
Ber
. These Runes will be kept on the Bowmancer for self use or until I complete the above goals and he can come join the Family, share stash gear etc. depending how things go, I may change the level
Cap
to 85 or 90. But seeing how none of my Chars are 90 yet. 80 Felt like a good number for now..

So for those who enjoyed The Tales from a Bowmancer. This one is for you. As well for me, but Mostly for you. So I do hope you all look forward to and enjoy the next chapter with more True Tales from a Bowmancer. A Solo, Self-Found, Bows Only Adventure. Curses, Summons,
Bone Armor
, Bone Walls/Prison and
Corpse Explosion
allowed. I am open to any other suggestions. Until then, Happy Hunting and Keep on Slaying!!
Description by Soultego

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ever since completing the Tales of a Bowmancer journey, something didn't sit right with me. Being one who enjoys pure clean gaming, no cheats or shortcuts, it just didn't feel good for me to sorta skip ahead 20 levels from 40s to 60s and jump myself right into wielding a Brand with Faith instantly becoming Badass and clearing NM/Hell like a Pizza Pie at a Birthday Party. So I knew deep down inside this day would come..

Now that I've been absolutely loving the offline solo self-find grind, have decided to give another crack at the bowmancer playthrough. However this time, there will be some Ground rules to making this run feel much more Authentic. This will be a Solo, Self-Found, Bows Only (Crossbows included) Necromancer Run with Zero help from Online, No shared Stash and NO already found Gear, Jewels, Gems or Charms included. This is 100% Self-Found Only! The Goal will be reach Level 80 and Beat Hell Difficulty..

This Adventure will begin tomorrow and I'll do my best to give continuous updates with each major event as well offer another rough guide on how I attempt to accomplish this feat. The title will be "True Tales from a Bowmancer" as I embark on this Epic Challenge that was enjoyed so very much 1st time around. Only this time there's no Gold waiting at the end of the this Rainbow (Faith, Brand) instead it will be entirely up to the Bowmancer to create his own pot of Gold..

To help put this in better perspective. I've just started offline a few weeks ago. Haven't even found a single High Rune yet (
Um
being highest) and so if I find a
Jah
or
Ber
. These Runes will be kept on the Bowmancer for self use or until I complete the above goals and he can come join the Family, share stash gear etc. depending how things go, I may change the level
Cap
to 85 or 90. But seeing how none of my Chars are 90 yet. 80 Felt like a good number for now..

So for those who enjoyed The Tales from a Bowmancer. This one is for you. As well for me, but Mostly for you. So I do hope you all look forward to and enjoy the next chapter with more True Tales from a Bowmancer. A Solo, Self-Found, Bows Only Adventure. Curses, Summons,
Bone Armor
, Bone Walls/Prison and
Corpse Explosion
allowed. I am open to any other suggestions. Until then, Happy Hunting and Keep on Slaying!!

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak

Necrarch 1707Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Have fun, I look forward to reading you !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

TheDoo 265

Europe PC
Yeeeeeeessss! The return of the Crackedhead. :D

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation