Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   327 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 days from now
This is a Non-Ladder trade!
This is a PC trade!
Other filters:
EU
1 Body Armor

Jeweler's Archon Plate

Description

LF 4os magic AP or any other medium or light elite armor, absolutely needs to be blue colored (as in blue skin) so either with
Nova
procs or
Frost Nova
procs
, def doesn't matter; we'll find it appropriate price, please post your offers below
Just to clarify things, why only those 2 suffixes work -- because they yield armors to look like this:

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo 154

Europe PC
LF 4os magic AP or any other medium or light elite armor, absolutely needs to be blue colored (as in blue skin) so either with
Nova
procs or
Frost Nova
procs
, def doesn't matter; we'll find it appropriate price, please post your offers below
Just to clarify things, why only those 2 suffixes work -- because they yield armors to look like this:

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
happen to be interested in a jewler's
Archon Plate
of stability? 4os/24FHR?
OP

TheDoo 154

Europe PC
Kvothe1387 wrote: 2 weeks ago
Archon Plate
of stability? 4os/24FHR?
Nope... I wanted the ones in post above just because they are colored blue (any other suffix results in either default color, red or Black) but recently I realized that is for a build that will be a Shifter after all, so I'll need to think if that's even worth it to trade (will probably end up with 'if I find one myself great'). I'll let this WTB offer stand here for a bit more tho but probably will go to trash in like a month or 2. xd
Thanks anyway! :)

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
TheDoo wrote: 2 weeks ago
Archon Plate
of stability? 4os/24FHR?
Nope... I wanted the ones in post above just because they are colored blue (any other suffix results in either default color, red or Black) but recently I realized that is for a build that will be a Shifter after all, so I'll need to think if that's even worth it to trade (will probably end up with 'if I find one myself great'). I'll let this WTB offer stand here for a bit more tho but probably will go to trash in like a month or 2. xd
No problem! it's blue, just wanted to see if the 24% FHR would be helpful :)
TheDoo wrote: 2 weeks ago
Archon Plate
of stability? 4os/24FHR?
No problem! it's blue, just wanted to see if the 24% FHR would be helpful :)
OP

TheDoo 154

Europe PC
Still in need :)

Any use? Sadly ex. and huge str req at 170. But I've got eye open.
OP

TheDoo 154

Europe PC
teamjunglemunki wrote: 4 days ago
Any use? Sadly ex. and huge str req at 170. But I've got eye open.Diablo 2 Resurrected Screenshot 2024.05.12 - 18.43.50.55.png
Maybe that would work too... Definitely would have to see how it looks on Paladin actually wearing it, aesthetically. :)
What would you ask for it?

Couple
Ist
maybe? idk I'm terrible at trades. I'm saving up to make or buy a Faith bow for my amazon's merc.
on barb its certainly blue, you can try it on if you like.
got this one too but it's normal and heavy class ><
OP

TheDoo 154

Europe PC
teamjunglemunki wrote: 3 days ago
got this one too but it's normal and heavy class ><
Damn! That looks awesome tho but unfortunately it's heavy. :(
teamjunglemunki wrote: 4 days ago
Couple
Ist
maybe? idk I'm terrible at trades. I'm saving up to make or buy a Faith bow for my amazon's merc.
I would gladly give a
Jah
for the elite light one if you find, so we can both be closer to our goals. :)

OK I'll keep looking as I'm still hunting for some gear in the shops.
Last bumped by TheDoo 1 hour ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/jeweler-s-archon-plate-of-frost-shield-t1469096.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

3 users watching this Trade: Kromos, teamjunglemunki, TheDoo

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation