Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   467 views

Description

So my problem as a Lightning sorceress is obviously lightning immune enemies.
Any tips or guides that could help to deal with these enemies?

Can be used to make Runewords:

You already have a lightning sunder grand charm?

azeroti#1149
PC or PS
Selling Ber/Jah, click for wish list.
Can help with
Diablo Clone
PC/PS
Free
Uber Tristram
run on PS, accepting tips. Details
OP
azeroti wrote: 1 week ago
You already have a lightning sunder grand charm?
I do not, I just got to Hell difficulty last night.
If you're going with only 1 element, you basically have to have a sunder charm for that element. These can be obtained rather easily in TZs, or for free from quite a few sources. Many people will give out, albeit probably low quality, sunder charms that they don't want because they have better versions. The important thing about sunders is the higher the %, the worse they are. I learned this the hard way when I first encountered them.
OP
vectorViridian wrote: 1 week ago
If you're going with only 1 element, you basically have to have a sunder charm for that element. These can be obtained rather easily in TZs, or for free from quite a few sources. Many people will give out, albeit probably low quality, sunder charms that they don't want because they have better versions. The important thing about sunders is the higher the %, the worse they are. I learned this the hard way when I first encountered them.
Ah I see. If by chance would you or anyone you know have a lightning sunder charm for trade?
Moss129 wrote: 1 week ago
Ah I see. If by chance would you or anyone you know have a lightning sunder charm for trade?
I can give you one for free, it won't be the best, but it also won't be the worst :_) Let me know if this interests you and I'll add you on BNET (PC/NA).
OP
I can give you one for free, it won't be the best, but it also won't be the worst :_) Let me know if this interests you and I'll add you on BNET (PC/NA).
I'm definitely interested, though I'd prefer to trade for one. Makes the feel of having the item more fun.

I'm definitely interested, though I'd prefer to trade for one. Makes the feel of having the item more fun.
Certainly, I can accept a
Pul
Um
Mal
or
Ist
if you have any.
OP

Pul
Um
Mal
or
Ist
if you have any.
Appreciate it, I don't have any of those runes yet so I'll get back to farming.

Pul
Um
Mal
or
Ist
if you have any.
Well I can accept keys, dust (essence), a token or possibly p gems as well, I'm not picky. It's up to you.
OP

Pul
Um
Mal
or
Ist
if you have any.
Well I can accept keys, dust (essence), a token or possibly p gems as well, I'm not picky. It's up to you.
In that case, I have a decent amount of Pgems. Any particular ones you want?

I'd prefer amys or rubies, but any are fine. 10 of any combo will suffice.
OP

Sounds good, I've got what ya need.
3 rubies, 3 amys, 1 sap, 2 diamonds 1
Emerald

Sounds good, I've got what ya need.
3 rubies, 3 amys, 1 sap, 2 diamonds 1
Emerald
Cool, sent a friend request on BNET, see you soon.
Keep in mind that even with a light sunder, immune ennemies will still have 95% res. So if you don't have -xx% to ennemy res it will still take a lot of time to kill them, most of the time it's not worth it.
Just skip them, you're a sorc, you can tele (especially in Maggot Lair), and if you really need to kill them (ancients...) buy a
Wand
of
Lower Resist
(usually in act 2 hell or NM from
Drognan
).
You can reroll maps if there's too much lightning immunes/bad rolls for CS/ancients (unbreakable immunities).

Crescent Moon runeword is not expansive (an
Um
...), so if you can, just make/buy one, it'll help.
I'd agree with @Sephi9

I wouldn't really reckomend a lightning-sunder as the way to go for a play-trough, as you most likely won't have any -enemy resist at that point.

I'd reckomend putting some skill-points in other stuff besides lightning. I like doing:
-1 point into
Warmth
(which you'll want regardless tbh)
-1 point into
Fire Bolt
, Fire Ball,
Enchant
and
Fire Mastery

With decent amount of +skill items this get's you both a decent fire ball and
Enchant
for your Merc. Add a nice physical Merc to that (Act 2 or possibly Act 5) and you should be good.

And remember that Acara gives you 1 free respec per difficulty cleared. Don't be afraid to use them.
i
Teleport
away from lightning immune and do only the quest to get to
Baal
and level up to 75 with
Baal
runs, then i use a lightning-sunder

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush

Advertisment

Hide ads