Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4259 replies   670792 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 978

Americas PC
There will be another walk tomorrow following the one listed in Shadowheart's post.

Region: probably ASIA

Oct 27, 2023, 1:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region: Will be Asia

Time: Friday, October 27, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 978

Americas PC
EU NL is at 5/6. It could pop at any time, but it's been at 5/6 now for several hours. I know because I've been camping EU NL now for more than three hours and it's remained unchanged.

mhlg wrote: 7 months ago
EU NL is at 5/6. It could pop at any time, but it's been at 5/6 now for several hours. I know because I've been camping EU NL now for more than three hours and it's remained unchanged.
And in the meantime Asia jumped. As I said, if it's not evening in Europe, always bet on Asia, even from 4/6 or 3/6. :)

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 978

Americas PC
SnowSnow wrote: 7 months ago
And in the meantime Asia jumped. As I said, if it's not evening in Europe, always bet on Asia, even from 4/6 or 3/6. :)
I get you. What I'm doing is tracking how often people will report the exact same Dclone track, and yes I really am that boring. :D If a I see a report that is more than 2 hours old I generally won't camp for it, but there's no way of telling if the same event gets reported every 3 to 30 minutes.

I read this post on Blizzard's Forum, and I wanted to see if it's true.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... lty/121811

mhlg 978

Americas PC
I get you. What I'm doing is tracking how often people will report the exact same Dclone track, and yes I really am that boring. :D If a I see a report that is more than 2 hours old I generally won't camp for it, but there's no way of telling if the same event gets reported every 3 to 30 minutes.

After 4.35 hours it finally popped.

It was more than that, it was at 5/6 about 8 hours ago when I got to the computer. And I think it was like that last night when I went to sleep.
About your post I already complained about messing with the tracker once. I was setting it correctly at 4/6 and seconds after it was back at 1/6 set by new people with 0 activity on site. Didn't see any suspicious activity in a while though.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems

mhlg 978

Americas PC

It was more than that, it was at 5/6 about 8 hours ago when I got to the computer. And I think it was like that last night when I went to sleep.
About your post I already complained about messing with the tracker once. I was setting it correctly at 4/6 and seconds after it was back at 1/6 set by new people with 0 activity on site. Didn't see any suspicious activity in a while though.
I suspected it was up for a lot longer but there's no way to tell when the tracker gets reset every 3 to 20 minutes. I also noticed at least 3 of the people setting it had 0 activity on the site. I hung out for the 4 plus hours because I wanted to test my Javazon against DClone.

mhlg 978

Americas PC
Sorry about the late post. I won't be able to check for the region, but if you had to guess I would go with Asia.

SCL DCLONE

Host: 레드나라

October 29, 2023 11:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Region: TBD on Stream(10 minutes before walking)

레드나라 will be doing a SCL DCLONE.

mhlg 978

Americas PC
2 x SCL DCLONE

Host : 아쾃 (no stream)

October 29, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 15 minutes
October 29, 2023 2:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 45 minutes

Region : ASIA

mhlg 978

Americas PC
2 x SCL DCLONE

Host : 아쾃 (no stream)

October 29, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 15 minutes
October 29, 2023 2:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 45 minutes

Region : ASIA
One down and one to go in about 24 minutes.

mhlg 978

Americas PC
SCL and SCNL DCLONE WALKS

4 x SCNL DCLONE

Host : BJ탐희

Region : TBD on Stream (probably Asia)

Friday, November 3, 2023 1:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Friday, November 3, 2023 1:15 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Friday, November 3, 2023 1:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Friday, November 3, 2023 1:45 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
_________________________________________________________________________________
2 x SCL DCLONE incoming

Region : TBD on Stream (Probably Asia)

Friday, November 3, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Friday, November 3, 2023 2:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Whitch sites makes the streams the Asian streamers. Not in twitch... ?

mhlg 978

Americas PC
JozsefViktor wrote: 7 months ago
Whitch sites makes the streams the Asian streamers. Not in twitch... ?
Some of them stream on Youtube. Your best bet is to join Discord, and then you will have the option of joining the streamer of your choice server.

mhlg 978

Americas PC
SC NL NA in 8 minutes so get in a game now.

mhlg 978

Americas PC
The clones are from two different Asian streamers. There will be three SCL Clones on Novemver 3.

2 x SCL DCLONE incoming

Region : TBD on Stream (Probably Asia)

November 3, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 3, 2023 2:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCL DCLONE

Host : BJ 1989년껌

Region : TBD on Stream (probably Asia)

November 1, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 2, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 3, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 4, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
November 5, 2023 11:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Someone will have to keep an eye out because my schedule will make it difficult for me to verify the region. If you have to guess go with Asia.

BJ 1989년껌 will be doing a DCLONE during their stream. Follow along in ⁠twitch-plugs closer to th

ShadowHeart 2087Moderator

Europe PC
Asia SCL in ~5 minutes

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

mhlg 978

Americas PC
SCNL NA in 20 minutes.

Necrarch 1780Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Walked just on time (2 am CET)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Necrarch 1780Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems a new one is coming, seen NA go to 4/6 realquick

-> Walked at 2.16 am CET

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Necrarch 1780Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Event is starting on SC NL Asia, 4/6 now, in 3 minutes then 3 more times every 15 min

Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation