Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
16 replies   1072 views

Description

Wonder if I am the only one facing this issue. During the last months a lot of give away trades (torches, grand charms etc.) were created that actually are finished but not marked as sold (only the text contains 'completed') which seems keep growing.
Wonder if this is intended, maybe a missing feature?
When searching for a torch for example I see no value for listing this in the result list. Currently I found no solution/ workaround for filtering this trades. There is a 'free'- filter one could use but not a 'not free'-filter or do I miss something?
Description by dejavue

Can be used to make Runewords:

Wonder if I am the only one facing this issue. During the last months a lot of give away trades (torches, grand charms etc.) were created that actually are finished but not marked as sold (only the text contains 'completed') which seems keep growing.
Wonder if this is intended, maybe a missing feature?
When searching for a torch for example I see no value for listing this in the result list. Currently I found no solution/ workaround for filtering this trades. There is a 'free'- filter one could use but not a 'not free'-filter or do I miss something?

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Usually their creators end up marking them as sold, which cleans the filter... but as long as it's not marked, it is supposed to be active.

Not much to do here.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
If they aren't marked as sold (and have the Free filter), we don't know to delete them, and the site doesn't know either.

If you see one, just report it and a mod can delete, easy.

OP
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
If they aren't marked as sold (and have the Free filter), we don't know to delete them, and the site doesn't know either.

If you see one, just report it and a mod can delete, easy.
I know... I assume that the seller wants to keep them alive, maybe for likes (or will they been kept after deletion?).

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Likes are kept anyway, it's just the trades are not visible any more. Will have a look, I know the guy who gives the torches.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
What I am about to write can be something different than original thread, but what bothers me is that I always search for "active" trades. But if trade is deleted hence not active (at least I think that deleting is the reasion which makes it), it is still shown in search, but when u click on it it says that requested page doesnt exist.

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
What I am about to write can be something different than original thread, but what bothers me is that I always search for "active" trades. But if trade is deleted hence not active (at least I think that deleting is the reasion which makes it), it is still shown in search, but when u click on it it says that requested page doesnt exist.
I forgot to automate this last patch but can be done. Right now it's a manual process done from the mod panel.

Basically when people delete trades they often don't check 'delete permanenetly', which means the topics are 'soft deleted' - meaning that they need to be 'permanently deleted' after to completely disappear.

I forgot to automate this last patch but can be done. Right now it's a manual process done from the mod panel.

Basically when people delete trades they often don't check 'delete permanenetly', which means the topics are 'soft deleted' - meaning that they need to be 'permanently deleted' after to completely disappear.
i didnt even know about "delete permanently" option.

Btw same thing is happening to me right now with my trades. I cant access it not from link nor from menu. Can you please check?
member/The%20Flash/

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Can you please check?
member/The%20Flash/
This is a new bug affecting all members with a space in their name. Absolutely no idea why the behaviour has changed in the last 24 hours, I haven't made any modifications to redirect code or any changes at all in the last week. I'm investigating it now as you're not the only person affected.

Edit: Fixed. Weirdest thing ever but Apache basically patched a security vulnerability with URL encoding, but it required all webmasters to add an additional B flag to existing rewrites where a space (+ or %20) is expected. Took me a while to find out why this was happening because the bug is so recent that Google wouldn't give me any related results. I eventually found recent questions on StackOverflow from other webmasters in the same situation and got the fix in. Can't believe we didn't get any notice or anything, redirects that have been working for 20+ years and untouched are now going to be broken worldwide until devs google the issue and see that this flag needs to be added :lol:

I'm pretty sure "that guy" is purposely not marking his free giveaways as sold to monitor if any of the winners suddenly put the item on sale here, when he specifically said that the free items should only be intended for the personal use of the winner.

I may be speculating but this is probably the reason why he's keeping his completed giveaways open.

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
Edit: Fixed.
wau, thanks a lot man !

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Likes are kept anyway, it's just the trades are not visible any more. Will have a look, I know the guy who gives the torches.
Currently there are more than 60 torches which one have to skip when searching for an active torch trade.

Are you sure that the likes will kept? So there is no foreign
Key
/ cascaded delete?

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
dejavue wrote: 11 months ago
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Currently there are more than 60 torches which one have to skip when searching for an active torch trade.

Are you sure that the likes will kept? So there is no foreign
Key
/ cascaded delete?
Yeah likes and trust should both preserved when a topic is deleted. @Necrarch would you mind deleting the those torch listings and observing said values?

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Discussion still in progress

Annihilus
OP
Necrarch wrote: 11 months ago
Discussion still in progress
There is no rush from my side. Only like to have a good solution for both sides. Especially don't want to break the purpose that is behind the not known intent.

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems the buyer has forgotten to bump and all his trades are gone. That solved the issue, but most likely not as we expected.

Annihilus
OP
Necrarch wrote: 11 months ago
Seems the buyer has forgotten to bump and all his trades are gone. That solved the issue, but most likely not as we expected.
Hehe, so finally I can better search for torches and grand charms. Thanks @Necrarch and @Teebling, even if the initial issue isn't solved.

Timezone GMT +1

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...