Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
19 replies   2596 views

Description

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my theorycrafting class in the d2io forums, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on d2jsp, and I have over 300 confirmed trades. I am trained in gorilla price checking and I'm the top dclone reporter in the entire website. You are nothing to me but just another
Ear
. I will
Charsi
food you the fuck out with
Blessed Aim
the likes of which has never been seen before outside The
Rogue Encampment
, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over traderie realtime chat? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of
Andariel
Nightmare bots across the Asia region and your dclone progress is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the
Firestorm
Sand Maggot
. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your main. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be any game region, at any UTC time, and I can scam you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my second stash tab. Not only am I extensively trained in levelling without maxroll, but I have access to the entire internet archive of the amazon basin and I will use it to its full extent to PK your miserable ass off the face of the
Arreat Summit
, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy
Vengeance
your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your
Blacktongue
. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the fair market price, you goddamn idiot. I will squelch Fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my theorycrafting class in the d2io forums, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on d2jsp, and I have over 300 confirmed trades. I am trained in gorilla price checking and I'm the top dclone reporter in the entire website. You are nothing to me but just another
Ear
. I will
Charsi
food you the fuck out with
Blessed Aim
the likes of which has never been seen before outside The
Rogue Encampment
, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over traderie realtime chat? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of
Andariel
Nightmare bots across the Asia region and your dclone progress is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the
Firestorm
Sand Maggot
. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your main. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be any game region, at any UTC time, and I can scam you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my second stash tab. Not only am I extensively trained in levelling without maxroll, but I have access to the entire internet archive of the amazon basin and I will use it to its full extent to PK your miserable ass off the face of the
Arreat Summit
, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy
Vengeance
your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your
Blacktongue
. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the fair market price, you goddamn idiot. I will squelch Fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Not gonna lie, I fully expected to come in here and make fun of some YT JSP idiet having recorded himself feeling superior because he still doesn't grasp that in-game economy isn't the same as FG economy.

Instead, I am...errmm...confused I guess? Wtf's going on here? :D
I second 'norki. One to many Stella Rose Teeb my guy?
chatgpt write me a rant about an elite D2 trader reacting to a low rune offer
Have no idea what it means, but it was nevertheless a fun read.
WTF did I just read?

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
So...none of you know about the Navy Seal copypasta.

I'm going to optimistically believe you people have lives. 😂

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago

Is this some kind of boomer joke that I'm too young to understand?

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
It became popular in 2012. If you're playing D2R, you're more than likely too old to understand if anything.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

mhlg 776

Americas PC
fionnacakezz wrote: 1 year ago
Snakecharmed wrote: 1 year ago

Is this some kind of boomer joke that I'm too young to understand?

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 776

Americas PC
REDUNDANT

mhlg 776

Americas PC
REDUNDANT

Necrarch 1489Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Did not know it neither, and as said above, too old for that I guess ! ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Too old to care
Ok Google...tell me how Teebling really feels about D2R elite trading lowballing
Is this an out of season April Fool's joke? ;)

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
... I can be any game region, at any UTC time, and I can scam you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my second stash tab. ...

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702
LOL this is hilarious. Not very distant from the reality, sadly:)

Nate 527

Switch
Yea it took me back to the rage that was bnet back in the day, man anyone remember the smack talk on StarCraft ?

Even though it’s fake I remember people freaking out this bad. A good reminder of why I play offline

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation