Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4250 replies   664670 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nopepad.exe wrote: 1 year ago
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
There's an Asia SCL walk coming up tomorrow:

Host: 하프디아
Region: Asia
Time: 2023-03-01T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Not sure if it's a bug or a mistake, but the "local time" is showing as January 3rd, 2023 which is definitely not tomorrow :P
[Edit] I see now, the format isn't displayed as dd/mm/yyyy like the mouseover says it is. I gotcha now. Thanks for the info :)

Actually, it is day / month / year

Relax and have fun!

ShadowHeart 2073Moderator

Europe PC
Nopepad.exe wrote: 1 year ago
Not sure if it's a bug or a mistake, but the "local time" is showing as January 3rd, 2023 which is definitely not tomorrow :P
[Edit] I see now, the format isn't displayed as dd/mm/yyyy like the mouseover says it is. I gotcha now. Thanks for the info :)
Yeah, I'm not sure how the display date format is determined, I only set the complete UTC timestamp in ISO 8601 format with the dynamic timestamp tag, and Teebling's code magically converts that to the user's timezone but he also changes the format to what you see. I'm not sure what the process is for choosing the display format, but I have no control over it, right now anyway :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
The format you see is always the same, that's not adjusted per user. Sadly, it currently is somewhat confusing.

Related suggestion to eliminate confusion has already been submitted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Related suggestion to eliminate confusion has already been submitted. :)
Yes, I saw that suggestion and gave it a like, would help quite a bit IMO :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Actually, it is day / month / year
image.png
Ah yeah, see that image helps a lot. I thought I was just extremely tired.

Feel free to add me directly on battle.net if you're willing to pay the asking price :)
Soli wrote: 1 year ago
zZorceressTraderz wrote: 1 year ago
The dynamic timestamps always show up as "invalid" to me. I thought it might be because I use my phone, but now I see it is the same checking from my computer. I looked at profile settings, but not sure what I need to change? Thanks in advance. Oh, also, Apple products and safari browser. Maybe internet settings?
Hmm, well, they do work on my own iPhone, both in Safari and in Chrome.
What timezone have you selected on your profile?
Maybe you should file a bug report in the Feedback forum.

EDIT: To view/edit timezone, go to Edit Profile > Account > Global defaults
Maybe it takes some time to update but i changed it to -7 UTC and it hasn’t updated.

Thanks for posting that though. What are the UTC times?
Mine is set, but all post with these time stamps still show "invalid Date".

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
OP

Teebling 5997Admin

Europe PC
It will take one hour for any changes to your timezone settings to take effect in dynamic timestamps - read the notice on that page which explains this.

Investigating bug with some timezones showing invalid date, saw Schnorki's suggestion re: using month strings instead of numbers so the americans don't get confused by the DD/MM/YYYY format used by rest of world.

zippyzon wrote: 1 year ago
Soli wrote: 1 year ago

Hmm, well, they do work on my own iPhone, both in Safari and in Chrome.
What timezone have you selected on your profile?
Maybe you should file a bug report in the Feedback forum.

EDIT: To view/edit timezone, go to Edit Profile > Account > Global defaults
Maybe it takes some time to update but i changed it to -7 UTC and it hasn’t updated.

Thanks for posting that though. What are the UTC times?
Mine is set, but all post with these time stamps still show "invalid Date".

image.png
i've been having the same problem for the past 3 days. i tried clearing the browser cache and it fixed the invalid date problem

bug-reports/how-to-refresh-your-browser ... t3181.html

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Interestingly, I was able to see the time instead of “invalid time” while I was logged off. So I decided to change my time zone from America/ Los Angeles to America/ Tijuana and waited an hour and it worked. Changed it back to Los Angeles, and once again, it shows “invalid time”.

So now I’m back to Tijuana and will probably stick to this.

Europe PC
Reminder that there is an Asia SCL dclone walk in about an hour, at 2023-03-01T13:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

Atomicharmony24 wrote: 1 year ago
Interestingly, I was able to see the time instead of “invalid time” while I was logged off. So I decided to change my time zone from America/ Los Angeles to America/ Tijuana and waited an hour and it worked. Changed it back to Los Angeles, and once again, it shows “invalid time”.

So now I’m back to Tijuana and will probably stick to this.
That solved my problem: America/ Tijuana works, but Los Angeles is broken. Ain't that the truth!!!! lol

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

Europe PC
Seems like a bug that needs to be reported, if one of the time zones are broken @Teebling.

TheWiseWarrior

Today at 4:34 PM
:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: 노엔지NoNG
Region: TBD
Time: Friday, March 3, 2023 6:00 AM CST, in 2 days (UTC 1200 noon)

Thanks so much for hosting 노엔지NoNG, you can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR

Europe PC
The walk mentioned above will be at 2023-03-03T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

TheWiseWarrior

Today at 8:02 PM

Host: @Heidi
Region: TBD
Time:
Stream starts Thursday, March 2, 2023 4:00 PM, in 20 hours
Walk is Thursday, March 2, 2023 7:00 PM CST, in a day 2023-03-03T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

The region is still TBD, you will have to watch the stream to find out where the walk is! Thanks so much for hosting @Heidi and as always you can find his Discord in
discords-you-should-know! You can follow along in
twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
TheWiseWarrior

Today at 8:02 PM

May i know what timezone this is?

Europe PC
phantasia wrote: 1 year ago
May i know what timezone this is?
The time for the walk is specified in the dynamic timestamp, the part that is highlighted in a box with teal text and the little info icon after it. That time is dynamically adjusted to each user's time zone. Make sure you have your correct time zone chosen in your account preferences.
Account Prefs > Global Defaults.

Also, the "Today at 8:02 PM" part is just the time that TheWiseWarrior (an admin at D2R Clone Hunters Discord server) posted the announcement on the Discord. NightsAnonymous simply copied the whole announcement message including the name of the poster (TheWiseWarrior) and the time of the message.

Europe PC
Asia SCL just hit 5/6, could walk any second.
EDIT: walked, I was too slow.

Dclone will be on SCL Americas in ~20 minutes

Relax and have fun!

Europe PC
EU SCNL just hit 5/6 - nothing planned as far as I know, could be nothing, could be a walk any minute :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...