Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   432 views

Description

Guys I love this site. I am hoping you have a mirrored site for this summer when Diablo 4 is out? I see there is a Diablo4.
Io
, hope its you and hope you all are getting the support to be just as successful! If not, I wouldn't mind seeing it blasted here looking for help on the support you need for it to happen. I imagine traffic will be crazy, :)

(I did a search in the forums and couldn't find anything on it, sorry if this already exists)

Regards,
Bones

Can be used to make Runewords:

Guys I love this site. I am hoping you have a mirrored site for this summer when Diablo 4 is out? I see there is a Diablo4.
Io
, hope its you and hope you all are getting the support to be just as successful! If not, I wouldn't mind seeing it blasted here looking for help on the support you need for it to happen. I imagine traffic will be crazy, :)

(I did a search in the forums and couldn't find anything on it, sorry if this already exists)

Regards,
Bones

Teebling 5983Admin

Europe PC
I'm not that excited by Diablo 4 personally, so there are no plans for me to build diablo4.
Io
I'm sorry to say.
I checked the domain availability the other day just out of curiosity but someone has already bought it lol.

Thanks for the kind words - I will instead be continuing to maintain diablo2.io.
BoneDragon wrote: 1 year ago
I imagine traffic will be crazy
Yes it will - good luck to all D4 webmasters out there!

heard d4 isnt gonna have gear trading like d2 does and d3 did
OP
runstupidrun wrote: 1 year ago
heard d4 isnt gonna have gear trading like d2 does and d3 did
I didn't realize this. That will be a shame! I must look into this more, I am bummed.

---just looked. We can trade mid-tier items that could be upgraded to legendary. So won't be as good as D2 for trading. Will exist, but will only be a shadow of this. Clan-trading might have more options.

Schnorki 3276Moderator

PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
I'm not that excited by Diablo 4 personally
I will instead be continuing to maintain diablo2.io.

I'll keep you company. :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...