34 replies   1939 views

How is your progress?

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 40

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 882

Americas PC
I decided this morning to start a build just to run D-Clones. When I got in I checked the Ladder stats and it was already filled with level 67 builds. I played solo through the day and quit at level 30.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

BillyMaysed 2194Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
just got to A2 normal. I'm taking my time and slowly going to play through with each class without rushing since this will be the last season before D4 and a very long D2R break. (unless D4 blows and sends me right back xD)

Schnorki 3220Moderator

PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 1 year ago
unless D4 blows and sends me right back xD
I'll be waiting for you here :P
Well I still havent started and I kinda dont know which hero to delete :( stupid 20character limit <-- whyy?

Still sorting items on my NL characters.

It will be either lvl88 necro, lvl87 sorc, or lvl91 druid.

I am just mad u know. I have spent tons of hours to get to that lvl and for what? Just to delete it...

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

BillyMaysed 2194Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
Well I still havent started and I kinda dont know which hero to delete :( stupid 20character limit <-- whyy?

Still sorting items on my NL characters.

It will be either lvl88 necro, lvl87 sorc, or lvl91 druid.

I am just mad u know. I have spent tons of hours to get to that lvl and for what? Just to delete it...
its actually insane they haven't at least doubled the character limit considering its been a top tier complaint since D2R's launch. They can fix dozens of bugs and give us new items and runewords and yet cant let people have even a few more char slots? lolwut
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
BillyMaysed wrote: 1 year ago
unless D4 blows and sends me right back xD
I'll be waiting for you here :P
tbh im going in expecting it to be like D3 with a better skin. And i got 1/100th of the time out of D3 as D2 since D3 played more like a short-term arcade game and i quit after like 6 months since it got boring so fast.
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
I decided this morning to start a build just to run D-Clones. When I got in I checked the Ladder stats and it was already filled with level 67 builds. I played solo through the day and quit at level 30.
you "quit" as in, just for the time being, or you literally gave up because the no-lifers and streamers are so far ahead? lol xD

mhlg 882

Americas PC
you "quit" as in, just for the time being, or you literally gave up because the no-lifers and streamers are so far ahead? lol xD
I probably could've worded that a little differently. I quit as in went to bed, but I'm going to play through Hell level, and then use it as a D-Clone farmer. I gave up on ladder as a push to the top a long time ago, because there are a lot of people who actually paying hard cash to be rushed to the top. I'm okay with streamers.

ACT5 normal, not liking much my first Lighting Sorceress. I know, I'm not even lv24, but Lighting is so.. random. My Javazon was very efficient even with the same limitations but for some reason this one is frustrating so far.

Hope to get through though, I want a couple of the new runewords.

mhlg 882

Americas PC
I'm now in Act 1 Nightmare.

M1ck 331

Europe PC
Act 3 Nightmare with Paladin. First ladder, already losing the will ;0. Kudos the players that do this every season.

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
Traps assassin (first time I’ve used assassin/necro/Druid for anything but a mule). Had planned on assassin prior to patch details, but now even happier. In act 2 hell, but have to take a step back for resistances. Don’t know that I can continue with items like my 3 defense, durability repair
Boots

Necrarch 1677Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Fade
is a great enabler for sins. Obtain 50+ all res on prebuff eases a lot !

For The Flash: alternative solution is to buy a second game copy. Annoying, but it exists.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

mhlg 882

Americas PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Fade
is a great enabler for sins. Obtain 50+ all res on prebuff eases a lot !

For The Flash: alternative solution is to buy a second game copy. Annoying, but it exists.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if The Flash already has a second copy. :D

Soli 14

Playstation
Stay awhile and listen...

Similarly to Season 2's start with Barbs (Sunder horkers) and later Sorcs (cold sunder dominance) coming out hot, I wanted to get in on the Assassin fun.

So I set out with a fresh Sin with the Dream of rushing to dual Mosaic. Was this feasible? I didn't think
Gul
, let alone 2
Gul
and 2
Mal
, was too far out of reach. I started off as a typical
Wake of Fire
Sin to level and respec'ed around 35 to
Lightning Sentry
. If I did it again, I would have just went
Charged Bolt
into Lightning and saved myself the Respec. Was able to get into Hell end of Night 1.

Finished Hell and there wasn't alot of activity on Playstation, I'd jump into larger organized
Baal
runs sparsely, having to set up my own pub runs when it was Terrorized. Mostly I did countess run after countess run to build up my rune bank, but the big scores came Night 2 in terrorized
Chaos Sanctuary
grabbing a Cold & Fire sunder and on a terrorized
Baal
run grabbing a 198ED 9LL Titans Revenge. Sure, I was lucky to grab those, but it makes up for the three sunders, Vipermagi,
Arreat's Face
, etc that dropped that I didn't snag. I was able to parlay those into a lot of the runes I needed and took advantage of the early economy and snagged an
Um
for a
Monarch
. By the end of Night 2, I just needed a
Mal
to complete dual Mosaics.

Early Day 3, before I even finished my coffee,
The Countess
got tired of me visiting and gave me the
Mal
I needed. Now I just needed
Claws
. A +2
Blades of Ice
+2
Phoenix Strike
Scissor
Suwayyah
dropped sometime in day 2. I'm still unsure of mechanics, but I wanted to have the same base speed claw base because reasons. I wanted to continue searching for a second good base before dropping my runes into just anything, but this game had other ideas.

Terror
spread across Sanctuary.

I believe it was the first walk of the America ladder season. I prepared my
Lightning Sentry
Assassin as best I could, armed her with crushing blow from Gui's and Gores, some janky
Enchant
staff, and prevent monster heal on a +2 ASN claw, and hoped somehow I could 1-point wonder
Dragon Talon
it down. Multiple deaths, hundreds of potions, half a million gold, and about an hour later and I gave up. I had it 3/4 of the way past the 'D' in Diablo, but I just couldn't manage to finish it off and it would just heal too quickly between my resurrections.

Flustered, shaken, and a lil defeated... I counted the runes, I triple checked I had the flawed and normal gems for the cubing the runes, I made sure I had a Hell socket Quest and a Hell Skill/Stat reset, and I had to settle on a plain claw base with 3 open sockets of the same speed as my Scissor
Suwayyah
. (I couldn't leave the game to use nightmare socket quest on a better base,
Diablo Clone
had already spawned).

Armed with dual Mosaic, regular gore riders, Guilliame's face, a
Quilted Armor
Stealth (lol) and stuff, never having played MA Assassin, I had to learn real quick. A crash course in building charges and the first attempt was very encouraging. It took me 4 more attempts before I was able to see the golden small charm drop.

Success! The proud owner of a 20/18/6 Anni, I'm jubilant I was able to clear the first
Diablo Clone
on Season 3 with a build I had never played before. I *believe* I was able to clear Season 1's first DClone with the Blizzard Sorc cheese and Season 2 my Sin needed a Smiter to help. We'll see how long this season keeps my attention, if anything like Season 2, another week or so, but fun start.
Level 76 Hammerdin with only 20% MF and OMG, this char has the worst of luck on drops. My S2 character had way better luck. Been just farming NM since my gear is not par for Hell.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
I made several bad decisions: decided to go s3, and decided to go with zealot/smiter. Currently he'll finished on lvl75

As would Bane say: "you are weak"

Planing to make Oath / Duress but failing to kill countess hell...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...