Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   1622 views

Description

With Season 2 being a week in, what are your goals this season? Are you trying a new build? Or maybe going back to an old favorite you haven’t played in awhile?

As for myself — I decided to roll a Barb build I haven’t played since my Classic legacy days: the
Whirlwind
Lancer / hybrid Horker. Debatably easier to make in classic than in LoD, it’s proving to be quite the challenge to build up, but that’s part of the fun after all!

My main goal is to make Breath of the Dying in an
Eth
Ghost Spear
, and eventually another in a
War Pike
. Right now, my Barb is using
Steel Pillar
as a substitute and it’s holding him over decently well.
How about you guys?

Can be used to make Runewords:

With Season 2 being a week in, what are your goals this season? Are you trying a new build? Or maybe going back to an old favorite you haven’t played in awhile?

As for myself — I decided to roll a Barb build I haven’t played since my Classic legacy days: the
Whirlwind
Lancer / hybrid Horker. Debatably easier to make in classic than in LoD, it’s proving to be quite the challenge to build up, but that’s part of the fun after all!

Eth
Ghost Spear
War Pike
Steel Pillar
How about you guys?

I intend to collect sunder charms to take into non-ladder at season's end. I hate having to figure out ways to get around immunities so I can move forward in the game. I wanna play endgame content with ease, I want to master D2r gameplay.

If we trade and it goes well, I will give you a trust.
If I don't get trust from you, I will remove that trust and I will not trade with you again.
I'm still quite new to Diablo2, despite doing a single playthrough back in the day..

I was more into other stuff back then: which is kind of lucky i guess, since i get to enjoy the old and new right now in all it's glory!

I had one goal last ladder, which was to get into Hell and comfortably farm there, after defeating
Baal
, with at least 2 characters.

I ended up with three, a
Strafe
-zon, a
Vengeance
/
Charge
Paladin, and a
Frenzy
Barb, which i turned into a Horker, but who isn't quite there yet...

I also made one of basically each other class, and got all of them in NM and/or Hell So basically i was all over the place!

This ladder i started a Javazon, but already struggling bigtime in NM, i turned her into a Bowazon with a side dish of
Impale

Only at the end of last ladder i started chasing the goal of making Ladder Runewords and/or upgrading set items, but that is now my main target. I'm sticking to the one character until i make it.

From last ladder i got a near perfect Mist, a Wisdom in a
Death Mask
, and this time i'm setting my sights on a Flickering Flame.

I also just recently got into trading, which kind of makes evertything more doable :D That is how/why i found this site ofc.

I'm loving it, it amazes me that a 20 year old game can still be so rich and fulfilling. From what i read the QoL changes have been nothing short of amazing, and the community seems like fun, on the whole...

Also all these new additions to the game - so far they feel like a very fitting and enriching experience!

SO, as last ladder, goals planted in the back of my mind, i'm just going to have fun experimenting, battling and hustling!

Bit of a long winded post but it's hard not to get excited with this game...
20/20/10 for non ladder characters lol. As well as a cold sunder for my non ladder sorc

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4
I've never had a lvl 99 before, so with the new
Terror
zone I'd say that'll be my goal!

I also had 'Kill
Diablo Clone
on a non-paladin' (never did it before other than a paladin) but I've done it now, so...

Maybe
Uber Tristram
on a non-paladin?
OP
LuckyAce wrote: 1 year ago

Whirlwind

Eth
Ghost Spear
War Pike
Steel Pillar
6AAC7778-FB1B-44F8-92AC-FE734808E2D2.png

How about you guys?
My username is finally working in my favor for once haha! About 30 mins ago I found a
Sur
doing public
Baal
runs. Traded for a
Zod
an
Vex
and rolled my Breath of the Dying. An almost perfect one too! (391% ED) I’ll be quite honest, I wasn’t expecting to have this made any time soon! With my main goal completed I can focus on some of my more minor ones:

Get to 99 (Maybe)
Make Fortitude
Craft a nice
Blood Ring
and
Blood Amulet

All the goals I’ve read so far and great ones 😊 Good luck to everyone this ladder season, and may RNGJesus bless you as he has me 💪🏼

I didn't really engage fully with season one so I'm going for the new runewords + sunder charms, priority being Flickering Flame and the fire charm because I'm currently having a lot of fun with Immolation and
Exploding Arrow

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Elvir 19

Europe PC
1) Wanna try ladder one first and last time before I move from intel based mpb 16 to arm based m2pro where there will be no Bootcamp.
2) Want to carry 2 plaque swords to NL and test them on act 5 merc with my trapsin and javazon as cheap Infinity
play diablo 2 and have fun doing it

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Get perfects sunder charms, reach level 99 (or trying to), grab some perf/near perf annies and have fun doing all that with friends.
I'm going to casually farm Sunder charms throughout the season for my non-ladder characters and slay DC whenever I can. No leveling, no targeted items farming (apart from the sunders), basically nothing extra :)
I never played season 1 much. Found going back to ungeared toons to big of a step I difficulty haha. Stopped playing d2 all together really...

Was just gonna play to get a couple of sunder charms but am actually really enjoying the trading to get a few basic items again.

Might at least try and half gear a decent sorceress again. And collect decent sunder charms of all types...
Make a Smiter and hunt ubers a dc

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Ber
Ber
berberberbebrebre

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
For me since I am kinda new to the game, (I played back in the day, but dont remember anything really) I am playing a Javazon for the first time. I usually play Paladin or Necromancer. So i figured i would learn a new character and see how it goes.

seras 35

Europe PC
I just have fun hunting items & hrs, a bit of trading.
I get bored pretty fast with full equipped characters.
Playing solo with a bit of trading ... so the journey is the reward - as allways.

Usually not online / checking d2io between 11pm - 7am CET. ( 4pm - 0am CST )

Afura 10

Druid Europe PC
Level 99 in hardcore for the ps5 trophy lol, but I highly doubt I will reach 99 ^^
To do more Ubers. Only did 2 last season
Last Ladder i didn't play that much and had only a 87 Barb.
Since its winter season I want to play more and fully equip a
Tornado
Druid :) maybe find some nice items for my Barb
And of cause take some expensiv items back to nonladder

Schnorki 3210Moderator

PC
Basically a 4 step progression of goals.

1) Utilize the silliness that is sunder charms to come up with a new, fully self-sufficient, boss annihilating ladder build. Get said build to full BiS:
Done.

2) Prove (mainly to myself) that it is indeed entirely capable of handling ubers and stupidly good at roasting dclone:
Done.

3) Farm up a perfect sunder for each of my NL builds (mostly just in case, only 1-2 of them are actually likely to ever use it) as well as a couple perfect sunders of each type in reserve. Well, that was the goal...then Queegon came along and somehow convinced me to up the requirements and to farm 1 perfectly rolled sunder of each type of each skin for the reserve:
Done.

4) Build up a sufficient spare rune reserve in case some attractive ladder trade comes along.

Done.

So basically...done with season 2 as of this morning (which is when I finally found that last sunder skin).
Beyond this point, the only thing still being done in ladder is to annihilate the occasional dclone and try to set new personal bests while doing so, just to keep it entertaining (current record sits at just over 2 seconds despite Asia lag).

Luckily, I managed to get all of that done with half a bar to spare before my ladder char would've passed my lowest non-ladder char in xp so I don't have to feel stupid for wasting lvling time on some rando ladder char that'll just be deleted after season end again anyways. :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation