Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   6501 views

Description

Does anyone know, if the Flickering Flame runeword will be possible to make in a
Diadem
on NON-LADDER after LEADER season 1 has ended on 6 October?

Thanks alot.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Flu 12

Druid Europe PC
Does anyone know, if the Flickering Flame runeword will be possible to make in a
Diadem
on NON-LADDER after LEADER season 1 has ended on 6 October?

Thanks alot.
runewords/flickering-flame-t775675.html

looks like you can do them in non-ladder later.

OP

Flu 12

Druid Europe PC
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago
runewords/flickering-flame-t775675.html

looks like you can do them in non-ladder later.
Thank you, but how you see that by the provided link?
under the level requirement it says what you can socket.

OP

Flu 12

Druid Europe PC
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago
under the level requirement it says what you can socket.
Ok, but how does this information confirms, that we can do it in NON-LADDER after Season 1 ends? I don't understand that. Please clarify
There is no official announcement about that.
And Blizz can surprise us as they made
Terror
Zones available to both ladder and non-ladder.

Relax and have fun!
OP

Flu 12

Druid Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
There is no official announcement about that.
And Blizz can surprise us as they made
Terror
Zones available to both ladder and non-ladder.
Ok thx

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC
Quite a few threads popping up lately asking this same thing.

The answer is "most likely".

Blizz stated back during the pre-2.4 dev stream that their then current plan (but not guaranteed) was for the new runewords to become enabled in non-ladder after the season ends (and multiple but not all new seasons would bring new stuff to make up for it).

AFAIK that has neither been confirmed nor denied/contradicted since so it remains the best guess.

Ravoc 123

PC
Easy way to find out in a week is trying to build Pattern (TalOrtThul in a
Katar
) which is also a 2.4 ladder RW.
If it won't be available for the NL after ladder reset, what will happen to the current RWs? Will they be simply turning into gemmed helmets and so? And as far as I know before D2R, ladder items always turned into NL after ladder ends, isn't it right?

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago
If it won't be available for the NL after ladder reset, what will happen to the current RWs? Will they be simply turning into gemmed helmets and so? And as far as I know before D2R, ladder items always turned into NL after ladder ends, isn't it right?
IF they do not get enabled in non-ladder after S1 (unlikely as it is), then your current RW would still remain exactly what it is. Basically, a Flickering Flame (or any other new RW) that was created during S1 would transition over to non-ladder and remain a functional RW. They could then be used/traded/whatever as any other item. You merely wouldn't be able to create new ones in non-ladder.

More likely however, as per original statements/noted plans, not only will you keep what you have but you will also be able to create new versions in NL after S1 ends.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago
IF they do not get enabled in non-ladder after S1 (unlikely as it is), then your current RW would still remain exactly what it is. Basically, a Flickering Flame (or any other new RW) that was created during S1 would transition over to non-ladder and remain a functional RW. They could then be used/traded/whatever as any other item. You merely wouldn't be able to create new ones in non-ladder.

More likely however, as per original statements/noted plans, not only will you keep what you have but you will also be able to create new versions in NL after S1 ends.
Thank you and I hope so.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...