46 replies   18865 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
The formula that capakt based his posts on can be found here:
https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/ind ... evel_chart

The page you linked is not incorrect, brgljez, noone is saying that.

The point is that if you have an item with iLvl = X you can't just look at the affix list and assume that all affixes with a level lower than or equal to X can be generated on that item when you reroll it. You must first determine the aLvl (affix level) using the mentioned formula, and using this new number (the aLvl) you can check the affix list to see which affixes are eligible. Sometimes the aLvl is the same as the iLvl, sometimes not, it depends on the type of item.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
brgljez wrote: 1 year ago
capakt wrote: 1 year ago
so basicly u sayin that this all
https://diablo-archive.fandom.com/wiki/ ... Diablo_II)
aint true

I just quoted you the actual formula that is used in the game and how this affix level is determined (in this particular example for the magic
Monarch
) . And explained it in the simplest way possible.
There is literally no point in arguing with me. It doesn't matter to me if you acknowledge that I'm right, but I don't want other people who are new to the game to come across any of these comments and be misled as you are. All i am trying to do is to help and educate you about the game. ;)

Feel free to ignore anything I've wrote and keep rerolling iLvl 55 monarchs. Doesn't bother me :)
so its just as u wrote because u r so cool... and i m stubborn mule.
what is ur resource for formulas u wrote? u got page for info, u r coder and reassembled code, blizzard employe?
i didnt offend u in any of my posts or i ve said that i'm right and u r wrong. as i know we ve been tryin to figure out what is the truth about magic item affixes here.
i ve just placed link to page where did i get info and after ur reply asked/made conclusion that info on that page is not correct.
it is true "because the StoneCold said so" :)

PS: at this point i dont think there is anything you can learn about this game because you just like to be the antagonist and question what people with experience are telling you.
Good luck :)

I just quoted you the actual formula that is used in the game and how this affix level is determined (in this particular example for the magic
Monarch
) . And explained it in the simplest way possible.
There is literally no point in arguing with me. It doesn't matter to me if you acknowledge that I'm right, but I don't want other people who are new to the game to come across any of these comments and be misled as you are. All i am trying to do is to help and educate you about the game. ;)

Feel free to ignore anything I've wrote and keep rerolling iLvl 55 monarchs. Doesn't bother me :)
so its just as u wrote because u r so cool... and i m stubborn mule.
what is ur resource for formulas u wrote? u got page for info, u r coder and reassembled code, blizzard employe?
i didnt offend u in any of my posts or i ve said that i'm right and u r wrong. as i know we ve been tryin to figure out what is the truth about magic item affixes here.
i ve just placed link to page where did i get info and after ur reply asked/made conclusion that info on that page is not correct.
it is true "because the StoneCold said so" :)

PS: at this point i dont think there is anything you can learn about this game because you just like to be the antagonist and question what people with experience are telling you.
Good luck :)
just keep with trolling from ur trolling account... poor who ever u r

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

can't accept you were wrong, can you. :)

it doesnt matter tho if you were wrong, we all have been wrong once we've started playing the game. It took 20 years for some of us to gain the experience we have, while others are just refusing to learn for the sake of the argument.. :)
I personally dont mind keeping the argument alive and keep telling you how stupid you are now, but for me is more important that your stupidity doesn't mislead others and prevent them from learning things about the game.

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
Let's try to keep it civil here, guys...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

can't accept you were wrong, can you. :)

it doesnt matter tho if you were wrong, we all have been wrong once we've started playing the game. It took 20 years for some of us to gain the experience we have, while others are just refusing to learn for the sake of the argument.. :)
I personally dont mind keeping the argument alive and keep telling you how stupid you are now, but for me is more important that your stupidity doesn't mislead others and prevent them from learning things about the game.
sure troll, what ever u say... keep hiding on ur secret account

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
If you want to call people names it often means you've nothing left to offer the discussion. Locked.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...