Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4229 replies   653170 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

i need more NL
yeah, nl would be cool for a change

Schnorki 3171Moderator

PC
It's been 1.5 days after all... :D
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
It's been 1.5 days after all... :D
I don't count the ones I can't do because I'm not home :D

Is this topic going to be a kind of permanent check point, or it just completed its duty? :)

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
OP

Teebling 5818Admin

Europe PC
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago
Is this topic going to be a kind of permanent check point, or it just completed its duty? :)
Not sure really, doesn't look like any planned walks are coming soon... mind you I've been away last couple of days so I don't know if there's anything else to report.

Schnorki 3171Moderator

PC
There isn't. For now..
Thanks. Hope it goes on like this since the players can make a preplanning.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago
permanent check point
+1, love this thread, again not going to discord and SoJ sells too fast for me, planning is the
Key
!

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening
Yea I got 4 anni's yesterday. 11/19/5, then a 12/10/8, then a 10/10/5 to finish off the morning walks. I was pretty bummed out about that series. But then, I left the game running for the 4 PM EDT walk while I was out of the house doing chores. I came home, killed dclone, and got a 20/19/10! I traded it right away for a
Lo
rune. Maybe undersold it a tiny bit (I think
Lo
+
Vex
at least was possible) but I wanted to offload that high anni right away before prices drop even further.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
Yea I got 4 anni's yesterday. 11/19/5, then a 12/10/8, then a 10/10/5 to finish off the morning walks. I was pretty bummed out about that series. But then, I left the game running for the 4 PM EDT walk while I was out of the house doing chores. I came home, killed dclone, and got a 20/19/10! I traded it right away for a
Lo
Lo
+
Vex
at least was possible) but I wanted to offload that high anni right away before prices drop even further.
For reference, there was a couple of perf Anni that sold through diablo2.io for 20
Ber
each in the two weeks period in between 2.4 and ladder start.
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
Lo
Lo
+
Vex
For reference, there was a couple of perf Anni that sold through diablo2.io for 20
Ber
each in the two weeks period in between 2.4 and ladder start.
Yea, they're dropping fast. I personally sold a 19/19/10 anni for 2
Ber
in that time period.

Cay 1

Druid Europe PC
Must wonder tho, if I got a perfect Anni drop, why would I ever want to sell it for any amount of
Ber
runes? With the shared stash we have now, I could use it with all my characters.

So, there isn't really any kind of compensation that would ever make me want to part with it.
Cay wrote: 1 year ago
Must wonder tho, if I got a perfect Anni drop, why would I ever want to sell it for any amount of
Ber
runes? With the shared stash we have now, I could use it with all my characters.

So, there isn't really any kind of compensation that would ever make me want to part with it.
Yes, if it is your first char that just hit A1 Hell.

I helped 1 sorc to get her very first anni. It was a closed to perfect one.
My advice was to sell it to gear up.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3171Moderator

PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Ber

Yes, if it is your first char that just hit A1 Hell.

I helped 1 sorc to get her very first anni. It was a closed to perfect one.
My advice was to sell it to gear up.
"Close to" would be the critical piece there imo.
For me, I kept 20 res annis until all of my chars had one and sold the rest. Beyond that, I wouldn't even think about selling a 20/20/10 until all of my chars have their own perfect anni. 20/19/10 though...definitely being sold.

Schnorki 3171Moderator

PC
Seems we have a walk coming up in about 3:15:
5/24 오후 10시 우버 직접 소환 / 99렙 노방종

10pm, based on the Korean (language skills powered by Google.. ^^) probably 10 KST so 13:00 UTC.
Discord has it at plugged at 14:00 UTC though for some reason.

Asia SCL.

Fascinating stream..he actually just fell asleep with a 5 min power nap alert timer up on screen, lol

Schnorki 3171Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Seems we have a walk coming up in about 3:15:
5/24 오후 10시 우버 직접 소환 / 99렙 노방종

10pm, based on the Korean (language skills powered by Google.. ^^) probably 10 KST so 13:00 UTC.
Discord has it at plugged at 14:00 UTC though for some reason.

Asia SCL.

Fascinating stream..he actually just fell asleep with a 5 min power nap alert timer up on screen, lol
FYI:
He sold a handful (6 I believe it took?) to push Asia SCL to 3. Considering that he's already done that, I'm inclined to believe in the 13UTC more so than the 14.

Cay 1

Druid Europe PC
I've ran into curious problem with all these clone runs; I'm out of full Reju pots. I don't need them myself, but since Im running summon druid with merc doing the "Crushing Blow", I need to keep him alive at least until the clone is down to 10%.

Other ppl go for magic or rune finding runs, I do reju pot finding runs...
I've ran into curious problem with all these clone runs; I'm out of full Reju pots. I don't need them myself, but since Im running summon druid with merc doing the "Crushing Blow", I need to keep him alive at least until the clone is down to 10%.

Life Tap
is not enough?

Relax and have fun!

sounds like your merc needs a better armor? or maybe a stronger weapon?
maybe you can cut down the amount of potions needed in half :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...