Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
72 replies   9307 views

Common issues/problems (what is being worked on for the next website patch)

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

wish you all the best @Teebling

site is gorgeous and fun to use

thanks for all the hard work!
@Teebling, you've got my thanks, my donation, and my sympathy!

It's clear that this is a labour of love, and it shows. You're not just building a website, buddy, you're building a community and a service that tens of thousands will benefit from, and I hope you feel damned good about it.

All the frustration will seem worthwhile when you look back to see what you've made and how it grew 👍 Keep it up mate!
Keep up the work devs! Incoming donation come Friday! Hhhyyyooooooo!
Good luck with the upgrades. This is definitively much better than d2jsp.

You have a thing, hopefully you can keep it running well.

You may want to actually contact Blizzard, maybe they can help you a bit... They might actually favor you over d2jsp...

nyRo 23

Necromancer Americas PC
Another server upgrade means another donation from me. Thank you for doing everything you can to respond to demand!

I just want to encourage everyone who can to donate. It's obvious Teebling is going out of their way to spend time developing and building the infrastructure to support this community
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
RamzaBehoulve wrote: 2 years ago
You may want to actually contact Blizzard, maybe they can help you a bit... They might actually favor you over d2jsp...
Blizzard haven't interacted with their fans for years, especially for fansite makers such as myself.

They used to have all kinds of cool initiatives, fansite packs, direct line with the community manager, helped bring your projects exposure etc.

nyRo 23

Necromancer Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
the trade section was something I quickly hobbled together in one week before launch as a side-kick feature for the 50 or so active users here and nothing more.
I'm curious where you see the website heading in terms of your original vision. Where is the majority of the traffic, trading vs the database vs the forum? Do you consider this site as more of a trade hub now?
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
nyRo wrote: 2 years ago
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
the trade section was something I quickly hobbled together in one week before launch as a side-kick feature for the 50 or so active users here and nothing more.
I'm curious where you see the website heading in terms of your original vision. Where is the majority of the traffic, trading vs the database vs the forum? Do you consider this site as more of a trade hub now?
It's just what it is really :) The original vision was far grander than this, but then reality check. The trade section is very popular, but not hugely so in comparison to the forums and database sections.

y2kid 109

PC
Hey @Teebling thanks for setting this up and all the work you have put so far. Web dev here as well, so if you are overwhelmed by TODO tasks feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try to help ^^.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Thanks @Teebling this is THE site for trades as far as I’m concerned and I appreciate all the work you’ve been doing! It has helped a ton of people! Actually more than a ton lol!!
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Working on the new trade filters/creation options at the moment. Keeping them fairly simple and don't want to go overboard as the advanced search functionality will fill Edge-cases (searching within returned filter results, wildcards etc).

If you want some longtime goals and architecture talks let me know. I do this for a living and I've been working on some of the biggest websites in EU.

It's been years ago that I worked with php and phpBB. But caching systems, hosting, microservices and all that I've been doing a lot of.

Anyways, great work so far. I really enjoy your website. Wish you the best

Stay a while and...
Not sure what you folks did over the last 24 hours, but the site is performing 110% better. Keep up the good work!
Just want to drop a quick thank you note. I appreciate this site very much!

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211
This is the coolest trading site in D2 history, finally a non-RMT option with a friendly community and active user base, really appreciate what you've done here :)

My active ladder trades:
-
Thank you for your transparency, congrats on your incredible achievement and I hope the site is somehow monotised for your hard work.
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Just to keep you guys in the loop I'm still working on patch 1.0.

Here's some sneak peeks at what I've got on my dev environment besides performance optimisations right now:
Improvements to trades being viewed. Bump cooldown, expiry dates, restriction warnings.
Improvements to trades being viewed. Bump cooldown, expiry dates, restriction warnings.
Trade creation - multi platform selection, presets pre-loaded, advanced filter options, stash assignment.
Trade creation - multi platform selection, presets pre-loaded, advanced filter options, stash assignment.
Global navigation whilst in the Trade section
Global navigation whilst in the Trade section
Advanced keyword search & filtering in the works
Advanced keyword search & filtering in the works

Deleted User 23824 0

Offer
El
Eld
and 3
Chipped Skull
's
for the Charm on the Second Screen. Send me PM with Gamedetails. :P

Great Work Sir!

Its nice to be here, and see how diablo2.io got bigger and bigger. Many Players found a new Home ;-)

Best Regards
Does anyone else find this situation to be ironic and/or hilarious? This website is for people who play a particular video game made by one of the biggest names in the business. This site is presumably run by just a regular guy who decided it would be a good idea to do this. The game we play was made by and is serviced by a huge corporation with tons of resources.

The owner of this site made a post where he basically said, "Hey everyone, the user base of this site has grown way too fast for me to keep up. (Then proceeds to list issues in a manner that even computer dummies like myself can understand) Please bear with me while I try to address those issues and make this site run smoothly again."

Blizzard, however, seems intent on failing to acknowledge anything about the problems of their service, other than the fact that problems exist. And this site still works better than battlenet. I have typed this entire entry while waiting in the queue, and I've only moved from position 320 to 258.
Just wanted to say thankyou for the amazing site. Its been loads of fun to use and I look forward to lots of future trades!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...