diablo2.io is supported by ads
30 replies   9951 views

Description

Hi. I continue build my Bowazon:
1). I decided try use merc from ACT I with
Cold Arrow
. (My Bowazon has only physic dmg).
I think best option for weapon is offcourse Faith with fanatism but what the rest of gear ?
Have any advices about
Helm
and armor for this kind of merc ?
I thinking about use Vampir Gaze ,but dont have any idea what armor should be best,
2) If i decide use merc from ACT II What aura is best option ? Same question about gear to this kind of merc.
3)My Bowazon use
Strafe
ability. What kind high end gear is best option in Your opinion ? In this moment she has 73lvl and i wear:
armor: Fortitude
weapons: Faith/Call To Arms + Spirit
gloves: Lying of Hands
helmet: Guillame's Face
rings: Bulkhatos ring/ravenfrost
amulet: high lord
Boots
:
Gore Rider

Belt
:
Razortail

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 63530 0

Hi. I continue build my Bowazon:
1). I decided try use merc from ACT I with
Cold Arrow
. (My Bowazon has only physic dmg).
I think best option for weapon is offcourse Faith with fanatism but what the rest of gear ?
Have any advices about
Helm
and armor for this kind of merc ?
I thinking about use Vampir Gaze ,but dont have any idea what armor should be best,
2) If i decide use merc from ACT II What aura is best option ? Same question about gear to this kind of merc.
3)My Bowazon use
Strafe
ability. What kind high end gear is best option in Your opinion ? In this moment she has 73lvl and i wear:
armor: Fortitude
weapons: Faith/Call To Arms + Spirit
gloves: Lying of Hands
helmet: Guillame's Face
rings: Bulkhatos ring/ravenfrost
amulet: high lord
Boots
:
Gore Rider

Belt
:
Razortail

Deleted User 63530 0

Deleted User 63530 0

wtf ? NEED HELP !
Sick bastards ;)
i c u use gface helmet maybe try
Crown of Ages
socketed with 2x 15ias/max dmg extra skill dmg red and most important resistance

got 2 amas wf with Faith and Faith with Pride both of them wearing coa

for merc if he uses
Cold Arrow
try Duress runeword on chest if u cant afford Fortitude helmet adndariels or cown of thieves or
Tal
helmet

Deleted User 63530 0

i c u use gface helmet maybe try
Crown of Ages
socketed with 2x 15ias/max dmg extra skill dmg red and most important resistance

got 2 amas wf with Faith and Faith with Pride both of them wearing coa

for merc if he uses
Cold Arrow
try Duress runeword on chest if u cant afford Fortitude helmet adndariels or cown of thieves or
Tal
helmet
\if you make that kind of builds you must have more details about wchich build is better. I have Faith and WF now. But thinking: Is good idea make Pride? When i wear Faith ,i have little problems with mana steal (i know revenfrost out, dulal leech add), but resistances are not bad (2grand charms i use are 15 all res ,+life 30+-)when use Wf(15ias/15maxdmg), no problems with life/mana ,Knockbaks is great. But feel lost this resistances. Another problems: Valkyria minimum lvl ,in my plan (and other passives) is not enought. I cannot decide ,which option is better. I think: I must check boath :(. I can make test
Windforce
,+ ACT 1
Cold Arrow
merc with Faith ,but dont know, what armor is best option. Dont know value off...
Pride can have very bad roll. And must buy
Lo
from somewhere, Cannto make decision,
Bla Bla Bla
both setups r v close basically same dmg im using
Multiple Shot

wf and Faith setup is faster ias Faith and Pride got les ias but u can swap Faith Pride setup
Belt
for nosferatu for extra 10 ias but coa with extra 30ias makes huge difference my rings is
Raven Frost
and wf amas using 2nd ring 8life leech and alot resistance Faith maa got 2nd ring dual leech got like only 5mana and 6life but its enuf for easy clears never got [roblems with mana or hp leech and my wf is socketed with 15ias/max jewel
Your missing andy visage for
Helm
replace gulli

The God GODLY29ER..

Deleted User 63530 0

God29 wrote: 1 year ago
Your missing andy visage for
Helm
replace gulli
Thats forgot write this in option "ACTII Merc) ,but look on the screen .I have Andy in my chest.
But you right. My bad.
It's cool nice setup tho I have a zon 2 just missing visage on mine running my icyhot sorc with 373 mf n can't find jack

The God GODLY29ER..

Deleted User 63530 0

on trade sec ago :D
look at this
Merc Act 2 Might with Pride imo.
A second Faith from merc won't help cause fanatism from you and your merc won't stack, the higher-level one wins.

Relax and have fun!
If your looking for cold damage for the merc, perhaps
Ormus
robes with a cold facet, or a 4os armor with 4 cold facets. Nightwings with a cold facet/ias jewel.
Also I think it's better one of you use Faith and the other use Mist, not both Faith(fanat is wasted, it doesn't stack).
cold damage is a waste imo,
Magic Arrow
with a few points will give more overall damage since they buffed the % of physical that turns to magic damage. Once you have enough physical damage the % turned to magic is more than enough to take down most physical immunes. Plus there are way few magic immunes than cold immunes so you have better coverage
worstd2playerever wrote: 1 year ago
cold damage is a waste imo,
Magic Arrow
with a few points will give more overall damage since they buffed the % of physical that turns to magic damage. Once you have enough physical damage the % turned to magic is more than enough to take down most physical immunes. Plus there are way few magic immunes than cold immunes so you have better coverage
I second this.
Magic Arrow
is reliable on p1 with only a few points

Deleted User 63530 0

Ok i take your adiveces den and i try make Pride for merc (damn i but base with socket for 4X
Gul
:(

Deleted User 63530 0

WHAT ARMOR is best then Fortitude ? or somthing else ?
Treachery is better and cheaper

Relax and have fun!
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 1 year ago
You can try Duress, assuming you mean an armor cheaper than Fortitude but good for melee builds. Fortitude is pretty much the best for most melee builds though.

I'm having a hard time understanding your replies in general, so not sure if that's what you're asking...

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
Why don't you consider
War Traveler
? The 15-25 damage are added directly on weapon damage.

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)

Deleted User 63530 0

Armlesswunder wrote: 1 year ago
aaabbbccc666 wrote: 1 year ago
You can try Duress, assuming you mean an armor cheaper than Fortitude but good for melee builds. Fortitude is pretty much the best for most melee builds though.

I'm having a hard time understanding your replies in general, so not sure if that's what you're asking...
Thx fot answer i immiedtyl tru Duewss ot very good suggetsuion.
In tru a ask about any advies fpr Bowazon build in this time,

I pla y so long i d2. Im little borin. Its reason why i think about using act I, Looking somth alternaative to sct ii merc.
but conclusion from this topis suggert that idea was brong and msu stay with aiII merc woth might,
But for advices here i decide Pride.
Thats mean that topis make sens.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation