Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   172 views

Description

Hey is there a way to look at all of my trades? On my profile it only shows the most recently added. The site is great and I am sure I am just missing it.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Dyl 1

Sorceress Americas PC
Hey is there a way to look at all of my trades? On my profile it only shows the most recently added. The site is great and I am sure I am just missing it.
Request fulfilledby Teebling3 years agoGo to post
Should be working now.

Just a note for the future - I don't get paid to do this, and I do this alone with no help from anyone. I'm also trying to manage a massive amount of traffic with limited resources as we speak. Please don't expect bug fixes so soon in the future, this was a one off seeing its importance.

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
That's it for now Dyl - it should actually show all of your active and sold trades on your profile.

There is a bug that means that topic which don't have an exact item name won't show on your profile. If all your trades are entitled exactly the same as the items, this bug doesn't apply though.

OP

Dyl 1

Sorceress Americas PC
ya it is probably a bug. It is only showing 5 trades but on the other box it shows I have over 30 active trades. Attaching a snip.
OP

Dyl 1

Sorceress Americas PC
Is there an update on this? I wont be able to use this site if it doesn't show all of my active trades. Not sure why it is still only showing 5 of my 32. I have no way of accessing my trades currently except for the last few posted.

Teebling 6696Admin

Europe PC
Should be working now.

Just a note for the future - I don't get paid to do this, and I do this alone with no help from anyone. I'm also trying to manage a massive amount of traffic with limited resources as we speak. Please don't expect bug fixes so soon in the future, this was a one off seeing its importance.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP

Dyl 1

Sorceress Americas PC
Yes it is working now!

Understood. I had no idea you were the only one managing, I assumed it was a large team. Respect to you cause this is a great tool and I only seeing it growing from here.

Apologies if I offended.

GL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...